Bowl for meee babay ;)

You are on the balcony of a lavish resort, cocktail in your hand and the wind in your hair looking off to the ocean. Your red polka'd bikini matches your sun hat beautifully and your hair is tied in a low ponytail. You were living your best life and killing it girl!! 💅🏻😘
You feel two strong hands on your shoulders and lean into one of them. You moan as the hands go up and down on your shoulders.
"Awe you awwight baby giww," a sexy voice whispers in your ear.
You turn to see Elmer in all of his ripped glory. You turn around and kiss him, tasting some grilled cheese crumbs on his face. You both laugh as you kiss passionately. You both end it by cuddling and hugging, heads facing opposite ways. You lean into his neck and sniff his colon...mmmm...Elmer Fudge number 9." You then see a shadowy figure run across the room in front of you and knock down some things.
"What was that?!?" You shout.
Elmer is silent.
"Elmer?!?!" You yell as you hold him by the shoulders.
He had a blank expression on his face as his eyes are going in different directions and drool is dripping from his lip. You scream and drop him to the floor. The shadowy figure runs around the room again and makes a big racket, knocking things over again. You scream as the figure is destroying the room at the speed of light. You start sobbing as the figure slowly walks over to you, getting more and more clear as it exits the darkness.
The figure grows larger with each step as it is revealed to be...Maria?!?! All of a sudden Elmo gets up and looks like a possessed gremlin. His teeth are pointy, the whites of his eyes are yellow, his irises are brights red and he's drooling green blood. He crawls up Maria's giant body then starts making out with her.
"ELMER STOP!!!!" You scream and cry.
The giant Marian glares at you as she gets out a giant vacuum from her dress and sucks you into it. You try to hold onto the balcony with all your might, but it's no use, you are sucked in like a tornado and are spinning in a giant black hole!!!!
"ELMEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"

THUMP

You shoot open your eyes and see your Gucci ceiling in your room. You realize you just had a bad dream and sigh in relief as you were not sucked up by a giant ho. You look at the clock and read 6:20 pm.
"HOLY CRAP IM LATE!!!" You scream as you rush to get ready.
You see tons of missed texts and calles from all of your friends and crush. You fricked up.
As You hurry and put on a Gucci tank top, complete with a Gucci jacket. You then put on some gucci booty shorts, exposing your thighs. You look in your Gucci body mirror and pose sexily, even though you're running late. You quickly take a video for you're insta feed while start doing Tik tok dances to the song "say so".
It takes you an hour to get the moves right, but you finally do and you post it. You grab your Gucci bag quickly and BOLT out the door. You get about to get in your Tesla when..
"Hello!" You hear a female voice call behind you.
You turn around, and see a cream colored bunny with blond hair and a short blue dress on.
"Oh um hi, I'm kinda in a rush sooo I'll ttyl" you say annoyed and you climb in your car.
"Wait! I've never seen you before! Are you new? Do you know Bugs? Wait.. does Bugs know you? Are you and Bugs friends.. or more? Do you LOVE Bugs? IS BUGS CHEATING ON ME WITH YOU?? Ohh I'm gonna have a word with him" the girl bunny says as she talks incredibly fast and dials up the grey rabbit's phone number.
"Hey Bugs, this is Lola, are you cheating on me?"
"OH MY F****CKING GOD, SHIT THE FRICK UP" you scream and walk out of your car.
You grab her phone and hang up for her as you glare at her.
"You're not a smart one, huh?" You growl as you flip her off and get back in your car.
You roll down the window.
"Also yes, I know Bugs. But we're just neighbors. PERIODT. God you're annoying" you growl and speed off into the distance.
The rabbit blinks and watches you drive away in anger.
"Nice talk!! My name is Lola by the way!!" She yells and waves off to you.

Time skip to the bowling place..

You drive up to the bowling place called "Roll n Bowl till' you Make a Goal", or "RBTYMG" for short. You walk into the building and you immediately see your friend group over by the bowling area, waiting impatiently for you. You see Bugs and walk over to him.
"Hey pal, sorry to keep you waiting I um.." you pause to think of an excuse.
"My cousin's daughter's.. nephew died in a uh.. accident" you lie and cringe. You don't even have a cousin.
Bugs looks at you shocked.
"O-Oh uh.. I'm so sorry-"
"Where we you?? We've been waiting for you for over an hour!" Daffy pushes Bugs aside and yells in your face.
You push him back.
"Give her a break Daff!" Bugs yells at the black duck.
"Why should I?? This moron kept us waiting for a long time!" Daffy screams in Bugs' face.
"Death in the family.." Bugs whispers to him.
"Whatever" Daffy huffs and sits down on one of the seats.
"The duck's right! That no good varmint kept us waiting for eons" Yosemite Sam yells as he's pouting on the round coach.
"Well I'm glad we waited for her! She's gonna make things 10 times more fun now!" Marvin cheers as he looks up with innocent eyes.
"S-S-Si-S-Simp.." Porking Pig sighs as he looks at Marvin.
"Yeah Marvin, you're kind of a simp" Daffy smacks marvins helmet and laughs like the bully he is.
"Stfu Daffy!" You scream as you punch him in his noodle throat.
"Alright let's go pick out our bowling shoes" Bugs announces and you all walk over to the front desk.
Bugs and Daffy got size 8 men's, Marvin got a size 4 men's, and Porky got a size 3 girls. It's Yosemite's turn. He walks up to the lady at the front desk, clearly too short to make eye contact.
"Excuse me Doll, do you happen to have.. small shoes that look my size..?" Yosemite asks awkwardly.
The lady leans over and looks down at him and then his shoes.
"Uh.. I'm not sure, sir.. maybe in our kids section..?" The lady says as she looks where the little girl shoes are.
"These, sir?" The lady hands him a size 1 girls' shoes.
Yosemite yanks them out of her hands and tries them on. Surprisingly, they still don't fit, but they're ok.
"Whatever" he says and walks back over to the booth.
You walk over to the lady.
"Do you happen to have any Gucci bowling shoes? I want to look fashionable while knocking down pins" you say as you pose sexily.
There's an awkward silence.
"Ma'am, this is a bowling alley??"
You roll your eyes and grab some normy bowling shoes.
"Alright, let's begin bowling" you say as you're walking over to the bowling booth.
"First we must enter our names!" Marvin corrects as you sit next to him.
"Oh yeah I almost forgot babe," you giggle as you kiss his cheek. Everyone stares in shock.
"W-w-when did you two...?"porky trails off.
"Wait...MARVIN got a girlfriend?!?! Daffy asks in shock.
"I didn't know he had it in 'im,"Bugs admits.
"Oh we just became official last night," Marvin looks down and blushes.
"Yeah we're like, totes serious about each other," you giggle as you accidentally drop a bowling ball on Marvin's foot.
"HOLY MARS!!!!" Marvin screeches as he hops around and holds his crunched foot.
"Omg I'm sooooooo sorry babe!" You scream as you bend down to get the ball.
Just as you're bending down your thick booty smacks Yosemite in the chin and knocks the wind out of him.
"*wheeeeeeeeezeeeeee*" he exhaled sharply.
"Omigosh I'm soooo..." just as you start you trip over your untied shoes and slam your forehead into Porky's nose.
"F-f—f-fuuu fu- sh-sh-shi SHI d-d-d-da dam-da-da*n DAMMIT," The pig cries.
"Omigosh I'm," just as you get up you whip around and accidentally slap Bugs with your boobs and drop the bowling ball HARD on Daffy's lap.
"OOooOOOoOoOwWwWwWWWW SH***************T," they both say in unison.
"Omigo-" before you could finish you trip over a bowling ball and send it flying down the lane. You whip your head around as you're now on top of the hillbilly leprechaun and see your ball makes a perfect strike.
"OMG YAAAAASSSSS!!!!" You scream and jump up in down and joy and start doing the renegade.
You start to floss and do the orange Julius.
"Um...y/n..." Marvin says meekly.
"What?" You glare at him.
"We haven't started yet...it doesn't count.
"Omg noooooooooo....*sniff sniff* whyyyyyyyyyy WhYyYyYyyYyyyyYYYyy," you whine and cry.
"Stop. Crying. Just.. sit down. ILL pick out the names" Daffy says annoyed and pushes you onto the seat.
Daffy walks over to the tablet, cracks his knuckles, and enters his name first.
"I'm gonna put.. Duckster the great" Daffy exclaims and puts it in.
The name appears on the big screen and says "duc".
"Ok who's next?" The duc asks.
Marvin raises his hand.
"Oo! Me! Me!" The Martian pleads.
Daffy rolls his eyes.
"Ok uh.. you'll be.. Super Martian" Daffy puts it in and it appears as "sup".
"Ok Yosemite, your turn, I'll put.. Peekaboo Midget, cause.. you kinda scare me" He says annoyed and puts it in.
The name appears as "pee". Yosemite looks at him with shock.
"Ugh.. why did I even come here.." Yosemite groans.
Daffy looks over at bugs.
"Your turn" The duck says silly.
"Uh Daff, I think I'll pick my name out-"
"SILENCE FOOL! Hey.. I like that! I'll put your name as.. Foolier, like failure and fool at the same time! Hehwhehehe" the duck laughs evily.
He types it in and it appears as "foo".
"Ok your turn, Porky. I'll just put.. poormouthed pig.. because of.. you.." he types it in and it appears as "poo".
"Ok sharty, your turn" Daffy says as he looks at you.
"Don't call me sharty, sh**tty. Just put sexy lady" you say as you roll your eyes.
Daffy puts it in and it appears as "sex". You roll your eyes again. Yosemite sighs.
"Well, are we gonna order snacks or what?? I'm starving!" Yosemite says angrily.
You look at him annoyed.
"Stfu, midget. Quit nagging. You're literally so annoying" you say as you flip his hat off of his head.
"Yeah yeah I already ordered snacks" Daffy says smugly as he sits down next to Bugs.
"With what money? You don't even have a credit card" Bugs asks confused.
"I used Porky's wallet, you don't mind, right Porky?" Daffy elbows Porly.
Porky Hog wipes the tears away from his eyes and nods in depression. Daffy laughs in his face and gives him a wet willy. The waiter person walks over and places some greasy food full of lard on the table. Everyone looks at the appetizers with greed and lust.
"Oooo! O-Ooey Gooey N-Na-N-Nachos! My favorite!" Porky exclaims.
He reaches for one of the nachos but his hand gets slapped away by Daffy.
"Oh no you don't! You need to lose a few pounds.. that leaves more for me" Daffy giggles and reaches for a chip and eats it like a kawaii girl.
"Daffy! Let Porky have some nachos!" Bugs screams as he smacks Daffy in the head.
"Here Pork, have some" Bugs says warmly as he gives Pinky a chip.
You smile and snag it away from Bugs and eat it yourself. You immediately slurp it up and lick your fingers happily. Porky stares at you in disbelief. He immediately breaks down crying and sobbing. Everyone is staring at the emotionally unstable pig.
"Uh.. Porky..?" Bugs taps him on the shoulder.
"AHHHHGAUGHAUFHHFH!!!!!!!" Porky screams and cries into his hands and rocks back and fourth.
You look at him with guilt in your eyes but then realize how dramatic he's being so then you roll your eyes and take some selfies while you eat some nachos.
"Why don't you go to the bathroom to wash up.. I'll join you in a minute" Bugs says warmly to him.
Porky sulks away to the bathroom, still sobbing his eyes out. Bugs looks at you with a glare.
"That wasn't nice y/n. Porky is gonna need a therapist after all this now!" Bugs scolds you.
"Ugh that's not MY fault! Blame Daffy," you role your eyes and respond to Instagram comments.
"*siiiiiggghhh*I'm gonna go check on porky," Bungs grunts as he gets up and saunters off to the bathroom.
"Omg can we pleeeaaaassseee start the gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame," you moan and complain.
"Fine! I'll ssssttthhhtart," Daffy spits as he grabs a pink hello Kitty bowling ball and chucks it at the pins, earning him a strike.
"WOOHOO!!!! I DIDNT EVEN TRY THAT TIME!!!" Daffy celebrates as he dabs and does the whip and nay nay.
You join him and start to renegade and crump.
Daffy abruptly stops and glares at you.
"I didn't asssthk for backup dancersth," Daffy says sassily.
You immediately growl at him and pick up a bowling ball.
"Suck my BALL!!!" You scream as you jam the ball into his mouth.
He immediately starts gagging and choking as you're shoving the ball down his throat and strangling him at the same time.
Marvin and Yosemite are staring in shock and horror as you're slowly killing the poor aquatic bird.
Daffy claws at your hands HARD to make you stop, it hurts SO BAD so you kick him in the crotch as revenge. The duck crumples to the ground and starts sobbing as the ball slips out of his mouth and slides down the lane. The ball leaves a trail of saliva down the alley as it knocks over 6 pins.
"Heh, not bad," you smirk as you flip your hair and strut back to your seat.
Marvin looks up at at the screen and sees at that you just scored for him. He taps you on the shoulder innocently.
"Um.. y/n, I think you just bowled for me.." the Martian hesitates so say as he twiddles his fingers.
You look at him with annoyance and disgust and flip him off.
"Whatever puss eyes, when it really is my turn, you'll be lucky I don't use your decapitated head as a BAWLING BALL" you scream and jam your fingers into his eyes.
Marvin screams and pleads for mercy and slaps your hand away. You gasp and smack his face.
"HOW DARE YOU ASSULT ME!?!?!?" You scream and stomp on his un-proportionally large toes.
Yosemite and Daffy just watch his horror and disbelieve as you and the alien are throwing fists.
Yosemite smacks you on the head and pulls out two pistols.
"ALRIGHT YOU NO GOOD CRUDDY CRUSTY VARMINTS!!! YALL BETTER STOP YOUR LOLIGAGONG OR IMMA SHOOT!!!" The midget cowboy hillbilly screams in anger and rage.
You freeze as you're about to stuff Marvin's comically large vans into his eyelids.
You put the martin boy down on the air and sit down with your legs crossed.
"Ok whatever, it's your turn, PEE!!" You scream and throw a spare Samsung galaxy at Yosemite's nose.
His nose immediately starts gushing blood but then he wipes the blood away with his yellow scarf but now it looks like ketchup and mustard so he quickly takes it off and puts on a new scarf. He gets up from his seat and picks up the smallest ball to fit his hand. He sets the ball down on the floor.
Everyone looks at him with interest.
"You're sthhhupposed to roll the ball, tard" daffy says annoyed.
Yosemite gives him a thicc glare and pulls out his pistol from his tiny little pocket. He aims it at the ball and shoots at it aggressively. The ball zooms straight into the pins and it knocks down all 10 of them!!!! Everyone gasps in shock and looks back at Yosemite with surprise. Everyone cheers and shouts and screams and cries in joy, laughter, sadness, and laughter. You smirk as you just thought of an idea.
"Hey ginger rail, hand me your gun! I wanna use it!!" You scream and yank the pistol out of the redneck's hand and aim it at the bowling pins. Yosemite screams and hollers and rips the gun outta your hand.
"WHAT DO YA THINK YOURE DOIN, GIRLY??" Yosemite shouts and yanks your hair.
You scream and kick the little country man in the crotch. Yosemite is a tough man so he could handle it and he yells and screams at you.