Chapter 3: should I feel bad?

^^^ Si now
Siete POV

I'm getting so tired of Dee's bullshit. All he do is fuck up every time we're doing good. I cry so fucking much and I'm tired of it. My brother called and I had to act like everything was normal. I had went to Bre's and as soon as she opened the door and hugged me because she already knew what was wrong.

"Come on." She pulled me in the house and we went in her room. "What happen?"

I was sniffling so I was trying to calm myself down, "she cheated a-fucking-gain but this time had the nerve come in the house smelling like the bitch."

"Si stop crying. You know you deserve better than that bum ass nigga." He whipped my tears.

"I hate him Bre he's just ruining me. I'm stressing about school. I'm stressing about him. I'm stressing about my brother. I just feel like giving the fuck up."

"But you not giving up. I'm hear me and you gone be forever straight." I continued to cry. "Come on girl." She took me to the bathroom and we began taking a shower together. (I know now that this wasn't normal but I thought it was because me and her always did this.)

        We took a shower and she ordered some food. We watched tv as I cried all night. Dee was on my mind so heavily. We talked about what I need to do and we talked about me going to get tested for STDs because he was obviously was fucking these bitches raw for them to be pregnant or him having a pregnancy scares with other bitches. I eventually just cried myself to sleep.
_______________________

          I woke up and my eyes were so heavy from all the crying I had been doing. I woke up to Bre cooking and it's smelt to good. I brushed my teeth because kept one over her house and clothes. I went to the kitchen and I started checking my phone. Dee called 221 times and that including the FaceTime calls. He text me 349 times. If my phone wasn't on the charger it would've been dead for sure. He must have been sleep because he wasn't calling or text anymore.

"After we eat we're going to get your stuff."

"Okay." I was kind of sad and scared of what I was going to do. I use to have a job but when Dee saw that it was stressing me out he told me to force on school and that would pay my to tuition. This was my last year and he had already paid for it so I wasn't wondering about that but my fails were coming up and I didn't know if I would be able to focus.

         We ate and got dressed and headed back to Dee's house. Once we pulled up we noticed his car wasn't there. We went in the house and started packing as fast as we could. We had got more than half of my stuff into the car. We were in the room when heard a car pull up. I started get a little emotional at the thought of him. He walked up in the door way and we just stared at each other for a minute. Bre glanced at us but continued to pack my things.

"Umm I'm just going to stay with Bre until I figure everything out." He looked at me and he began to cry. That hurt my feelings so bad but I couldn't keep letting him will me in like that. "Dee don't do that." I said hugging and comforting him. I began to cry with him and I kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry Si. I'm so sorry. Please come back I don't know what I'll do if you leave Si please."

"Davon I just think we need space right now. I still love you and I will forever have love for you I promise. We just need time apart right now that's all. I need to focus on me right now."

          He looked me in my eyes and I could tell that he had been crying for hours. I only ever seen him cry like this once and that's when he found out that he didn't have a choice be to put him grandma in a nursing home. This broke my heart so bad but it had to be done.