Chapter 8: wtf Dee

Si POV

        Today is Bre's funeral, I don't know if I can see her without going crazy. Her mom didn't want me to come but her aunt told that Bre had something to tell everybody. Plus, I didn't care what she had to say I was coming regardless.

        I slowly walked down the aisle to view her. I could feel my knees getting weak and my vision began to get blurry. My heart couldn't take it I was having a nervous break down. As I got closer Benzie(Bre's cousin) grabbed me as I began to collapse. He helped me to her casket and I broke down. Even though she had on makeup I could still see where she had shot herself.

"NO! NO!" I screamed. "BRE PLEASE! PLEASE TELL THAT IM DREAMING! BRE PLEASE! NO BRE PLEASE NOOOO!" I cried. "WHY COULDN'T BE ME?! BRE! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME BRE!" I couldn't  bare to see her like that.

       Knowing that I'd never hear her voice was killing me. Live was getting darker and darker for me and I don't know it's I'll be able to bare anything else right now.

         Bre's mother snorted her nose up at me and I mugged her. Her cousin walked me to my seat and held me the whole way through the funeral. Afterward I just left and went back to Marcos place. I laid in the bed all day and cried myself to sleep.
________________

DEE's POV

I went home and all I could do was think about Si. I love this girl and I wanted to be there for her. I've called her and everything and she still haven't answered. I don't know where she's at but I will find out. I miss her so much the shit starting to show. I haven't got a haircut, been slacking on my money making, and everything. This girl gone drive me crazy.

          I pulled up to the nursing home to see my granny to see how she was doing and ask for some advice about what I said do about me and Si. I walked in and greeted the lady at the front desk. I walked straight in because she already knew who I was. I paused at the person walking out of my granny's room. I was so fucking mad that I didn't real that I had squeezed the juice I brought my granny. I wanted to kill this bitch.

"Hey Dee." She smirked at me like the shit was cute. I was so mad that I just stared at her. "You spilled your juice." She walked pass.

Once I got outta my thoughts and I turned around to go after her. I walked outside but I couldn't see her. I got in my car and drove straight to her house. I bussed in the door. It was locked so I break the knob. She wasn't there so I sat on the couch with my gun on my lap. After about 20 minutes, she walked with a smile on her face. I hopped and smacked her as hold as I could. She looked back up at me as if she was shocked.

        "Bitch what the fuck you told her?"

         "Nothing." She was crying.

         "Bitch i will kill you right fucking now!" I pressed my gun up against her head.

          "Dee!" She cried out.

          "STOP PLAYING WITH ME LA'TRISHA!"

"You said you would never hit me."

"I should fucking kill you. What the fuck you thought going to see my fucking grandma bruh?" She was quiet and that only pissed me off even more. "ANSWER ME BITCH!"

"I thought you loved me Dee. I was just trying to get closer to you."

"Bitch you not my girl so how the fuck imma love you? You got a whole nigga and I'm still with my Ole lady so if you EVER get that comfortable again..YOU WILL BE A DEAD BITCH WALKING!" I said mushing her head. "Clean yaself up and come to the room."

_______________________
I meant La'trisha like two months before me and Si split up. Since she had a Ole man and had a Ole lady then we kept it a secret or atleast a little more discrete than me and Che or me and Shanti. I fucked because when we was fucking one day I told her I loved her and every since then she's been acting stupid.
________________________

SI POV (two months passed)

I was living with Marco for about two week until I found my own spot in an apartment complex. I've been getting back on my feet and I have to admit that Marco has played a big part in that. My brother came as soon as I moved and I told that me and Dee were just on a break. I told him about what happen to Bre and he stayed with me for about a week and a half. I wish he could've stayed but I know he had shit to do.
        I got a nursing job at our local hospital. I've been trying to get through all this shit by myself but Marco and Dee has been helping me get through it. Dee has been trying to get back together with me but I can't go back to that hurt. I'm going through to much for him to be putting me through even more shit. I already had to save him from my brother once again.

         I was getting off work and started to walk to my car. I didn't have anyone that I really talked to so everyone that got off with me wasn't paying me any attention. I parked further away from everybody because I still did cry in my car sometimes. I got to my car and sat in my car but I didn't shut the door. I was on my phone when I heard someone walking. The foot steps echoed through the parking garage but I payed no attention to them at first until they got closer. My feet were hanging out the door so by the time I tried to close my door it was pulled back open. I looked up and it was some guy I had never seen before.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"You Dee girl?"

"Listen if you here for him I don't go with him anymore." I tried to pulled my door shut but he pulled back.

"Step out the car."

"No. Give away from me." I said loud enough to where it echoed.

        He grabbed me by my scrub top so I started to kick him as hard as I could. He pulled me completely out the car so I started screaming help as long as I could. He covered my mouth with his hand. I tried to bite him but I couldn't so I elbowed him in the ribs as hard as I could. He let me go and I hopped back in my car. I started the car and pulled out as fast as I could. I was panicking, I threw the car in reverse and he was starting to get up. I put it in drive and swerved around him.  Before I could turn the corner I heard gun shots through. I ducked and one of them hit my back window shelled. I got the fuck out of there as fast as I could..... what the fuck did Dee get me into now?

Sorry for the wait....