Chapter 4: I dont think ill ever have peace in life.

Marco ^^

Marco POV

I was in the gym brushing off some stem when a familiar face caught my eye. I watched her for a while until she stopped and took a water break. She leaded over the rails so I stood beside her to get her attention. She looked up at me and her smile is the only thing I could pay attention to. It was the girl I bumped into at work. Well, the girl that bumped into to me. Im just now realizing that I never got her name. I was so caught up in our conversation that it felt like I knew her already. We talked and I asked her to go out to eat breakfast with me. I just got out of a relationship so I wasn't really looking to rush into anything any time soon. I just wanted some one around and I think she could be that person that stuck around. I went home and got dressed. I sent her the place that I wanted to meet at headed there. Luckily I got there before her and I spotted one of my workers, Davon. He was a cool young cat. We chatted it up for a bit, not really talking about much, so I headed in to get me and shawty a table. I sat on my phone as I waited for her.

I looked up as I heard a car pull up. She stepped out and looked down the street if as she seen somethings I stood up and went outside to greet her at the door. Whatever she was looking at she brushed off quickly once she saw me.

"What's wrong?" I smiled.

"Umm nothing just a little hungry." She smirked and put her head down.

"You're doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"Putting your head down every time you talk to me."

"Sorry it's a habit."

"It's okay. It's cute." She smiled as I guided her to the door and held it open.

I lead her to our table and we sat down. I waved over a waiter and ordered my food. I watched her glossy lips as she placed her order. I was admiring every inch of her face and when I looked in her eyes I could tell that she had crying. I didn't want to intrude on her personal business so I wasn't going to ask her about it. Once the waiter walked off she place her hands on her lap and caught my stare.

"What?" She smiled.

"Nothing I just think you're so gorgeous."

She blushed, "thank you." Putting her head down again.

"You know what I realized once I left the gym?"

"What?" She looked at me.

"You've never told me your name."

"I haven't, have I?"

"No." I chuckled.

"What do you think my name is?" She said in a seductive voice. With her accent it was making my dick hard.

"You look like a.." I looked her up and down. "Precioso."
(This means beautiful, lovely, or precious) in Spanish.

She smiled and chuckled, "that would be a lovely name but my is Siete."

"Seven? That's a lucky number."

"Yeah my ma thought the same."

We were interrupted by a waiter bring our drinks, "can I get you anything else?" She said smiling at me.

"Can we get this rolls like the other tables?" Siete asked

"Yeah sure." She brushed her off. "And what about you?" She said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not just the rolls for my lady." I took her hand off my shoulder. "Thank you." I really didn't like people touching me, especially without my permission.