Chapter 10: should i do it?

DEE POV

       It's been two weeks since Si called me and told she was moving back to Puerto Rico. I'm not letting her move and I don't care how I have to make it happen. I love Si and I'm not letting her go. I've been trying to figure out where she's been staying but I haven't found anything. I think I'm going to ask Marco to help me find her, I'm getting desperate.

         I just left Trisha house and i hoped in the car. I drove to trap house Marco put me over to check up on everything. I can't stop thinking about Si, I miss my baby. I went to see Che and we talked. I didn't tell her how I wanted Si back so bad but she knows that we're separated. He's been trying to convince me to be serious with her but I'll never take this girl serious. She a hoe for me so I know she's a hoe for other niggas.
          We sat in the living room and talked for a while.

"You hungry?" She asked walking into the kitchen.

"Nah." I wasn't in the mood to eat, plus if I wasn't Si's cooking, I don't want it.

"You've ate today?"

"Yeah."

"What you ate?"

"Some Jamaican food."

"You really need to stop eating out."

"Why you in my business Bro?"

"I'm just saying babe."

"Stop calling me that shit."

"Babe..."

"Che!" She was reminding me of Si and it was pissing me off.

"I'm sorry.." it was quiet.

I got up and got in my car. She attempted to run after me but I was already pulling off. I can't get this girl out my head man this shit driving me crazy.

Si's POV

I was coming out of work and I didn't see Marco. I called and he told me that he was running a little late and apologized to me. I decided to sit in the lunch area of our outside. I turned around to foots that sound like they were walking toward me.

"Siete, right?"

"Um yeah."

"Hey, I'm Dr. Terrence, I didn't know if you knew me, your pretty quiet." We shock hands and laughed.

"No, I know who you are."

"Okay well I just wanted to properly introduce myself."

"Well I appreciate that. I'm nurse Rosa."

"Oh I know."

"Oh okay." I laughed. I could feel him staring at me and it was quiet. "Well Umm, my friend will be here pick me up in a minute."

"I can take you home if you need a ride. You don't have to wait out here."

"Oh Umm, no it's more to it than me just needing a ride." I laughed it off.

"Well if you need anything just let me know." He looked me up and down.

"Okay thank you."

"No problem, it was nice talking to you nurse Rosa."

"Nice talking to you." He went back in the building. I called Marco again.

* phone conversation*

"Hello."

"Wassup babygirl."

"Where you at?"

"I'm like 5 minutes away. What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing I'm just bored out here by myself."

"Why are you outside Si?"

"I didn't want anyone talking to me. One of the doctors came out here and started talking to me and honestly...he made me feel a little uncomfortable."

"Okay, im about to pull up. Just stay on the phone with me."

"Okay."

         We talked until he pulled up and I got in the car. I looked over at him and he had a cut above he eye.

"What happen to you?" I asked in concerned tone.

"What?"

"You have a cut on your eye."

"I did that earlier at my house."

"No Marco, that looks like somebody fucking punched you."

"Si, calm down I'm good."

I huffed, folded my arms and sat back, "okay."

      We pulled up to my place and he held the door open for me while I walked in. I flicked on the lights and stopped once I seen all the scatches on his hands and arms.

"Si I know what you finna say. I'm good I promise."

"Come here." I lead us to the bathroom. "Sit down." I pulled out my first aid kit and started with his hand. We made normal conversation because I knew he wouldn't have told me what really happened. I got to the cut on his eye and I couldn't get it how I needed to so I move his leg and stood in between them.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"It was okay. What about yours?"

"Per usual, just that doctor started talking to me out of nowhere." He did say anything which I did notice at first. "Okay I'm not gonna put a bandaid on is right now, just let it breathe. Before you go to sleep I'll put one on for you." He was still quiet but he was staring at me.

He looked me in my eyes and for some reason I couldn't break it. He rubbed my thighs while pulling me toward him. His gentle touch turned me on. I didn't know weather it was his touch specifically or because I hadn't had sex in a few months at this point. I wanted to kiss him but I just backed away, smiled, and headed to my room.

*play the song*
I took off my clothes and wrapped up my hair. I got in the shower and all I could think about was him inside of me. I wanted to fuck him so bad but I don't it to affect what we have. I don't even know what we are, honestly, but I like it. I got out the shower, wrapped my towel around me, and walked into my room. I dried my body thoroughly and began to moisturizer my skin. I couldn't stop thinking about his touch. I put on my robe, put on a little perfume, and put my hair down. I might regret what I was about to do but I want this...badly. I turned on some music, put on my candles, and turned out all my lights. I opened the door and he was walking out of the guest bathroom with a towel around his waist. We didn't say anything, just eye contact..........

Thank you for reading😘

Update will be coming soon

Comment

Vote