Authors note.

okay so you may be wondering why I going to wait to do the next chapter. it's because I have a lot going on and I can't spend all my time on this. I still have to do school crap but I promise I will start working on chapter 3 on Monday and it might be posted the next day. we'll just have to see.

I will also be making a story about a girl name Wednesday and to give you a sneek peek i'm just gonna tell you now that she won't be like y/n in this story. Y/N in this story is always sad but Wednesday will be very confident and never really shows sadness. Tell me what the title should be. Of course Wednesday does has a weakness but she doesn't like to admit it. She plays hard to get for any boy. What kind of fan fic should it be? for example. Draco, Cedric, Snape (young snape of course) Blaise, or neville. Of course you can suggest other boys, even girls. Well tell me what you would like.

I know that no one is asking what Y/N looks like but I'll give you an idea of what she looks like.

Yes she has short hair now because last chapter she cut her hair so she could change a bit

Yes she has short hair now because last chapter she cut her hair so she could change a bit. She's had long hair all her life and she wanted something different so she chopped it off. Expect chapter 3 in a few days. Also I won't be home. I will be with my annoying cousins so they will be up in business so that will slow down the process of making the next chapter. Also make you sure you vote so I can keep this series going! Love you all and thank you for reading my book :) ❤️
Love, El
(ps that's not my real name. lol. I just prefer not to use it.)