F I V E

"Y/N... Can we talk? I know it's been rough but, you're my sister and I have to help you."

"Lou go away please.. You aren't even my sister.." My voice was raspy from not drinking water. I sounded weak and I wanted to change.

"Y/N don't do this. I want to help you." Lou said while caressing my cheek softly but slowly. I thought about how I could be happy if I let her help me. I didn't see me ever being happy. A tear roles down my face.

"You can try." I gave up on fighting so I let her take control.

"Thank you... First, you need to eat something. Can you do that for me?" She pulls out her wand. "I'm going to get you something to eat. I'll eat with you if that makes you feel better." I shake my head saying no, I knew that if I watched her eat so easily then, I would over think and throw it all back up.

"Alright, I'll be back." I didn't respond or say goodbye.

Just like that. She was gone and it was silent in my room once again. Not for long. I wanted to lay in silence for the rest of eternity.... My mind went to when my mother taught me how to dance... How she would dance with me in her arms as a baby. My mind went blank again when Lou came back into the room.

"Hey sis, I got some tacos for you." Lou knew that tacos were my favorite food as a kid.

"Cmon, sit up." She softly tucks my hair behind my ear and tries to help me sit up. She puts a pillow behind me and presses my back to it. She reaches into a brown paper bag and pulls out a styrofoam container. The smell of tacos fill my nose. Of course, it grosses me out. She notices.

"Look, It's either eat of i'll have Draco make a potion for you to drink so you can actually eat without puking it up." I didn't want to see him so immediately I sat up and looked at the tacos because I didn't want to speak to him.

"Good choice, I wouldn't want to speak to him either." She opens a taco and holds it up to my mouth as I take a bite. This time, instead of feeling grossed out, I actually liked it. I didn't know why but, I wanted more. I had the whole taco gone in under 30 seconds. Then after... of course that's when I started feeling sick.

"Oh shit." I said as I got up to run to the bathroom. Lou ran after me. I reached the toilet and immediately started puking. My throat was hurting and I was started to feel hungry again. It got more intense and Lou rubbed my back and held my hair.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N but, we have to get Draco to make a potion."

I accepted the fact and now I didn't care. I kind of wanted to see him after we almost...um anyway, I wanted to eat.

———————

3 knocks at the door

"Come in!" Lou said.

Draco walked in with his pajamas on.

His eyes went to me. He looked shocked.

He walks to me...He looks at me like I had changed.

"What are you doing here, Draco?" I said turning away from him.

"Y/N...I haven't stopped thinking about you."

"Yeah, right. I'm not worth thinking about"

" Yes you are. You don't understand. I miss watching you dance on the cliff and I miss the way you held me when I saved you" He pulled me into his arms.

"i'm just gonna go to the common room to do homework.." Lou said as she stepped out of the room.

Both me and Malfoy watched her leave and when she did, I went back to staring out the window until he spoke again.

"Look, I just want to know what's going on with you. You haven't been eating and the other day I saw you run to the bathroom. I ran after you but, I knew I was last person you'd want to see."

He sounded so sincere. His voice convinced me to look at him.

"Please Y/N Tell me what's going on."

I held my breath and gulped. On the verge of tears I told him.

"My mother is dead."

I started to lightly sob. He was so cold hearted when he met me, now he's...just not..

The Draco before would have said something like Yeah Yeah whatever cry about it but nothing came out of his mouth. He just walked towards me and hugged me while my tears got his shoulder soaked.

"The twins have no idea. Bellatrix was the one who killed her. She's gone" Whimpers after a small sniff.

"Y/N..."

"Draco please don't say anything."

He still said it.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed more and... his eyes teared up. It's like he knew something I didn't. I also had the feeling he was disappointed or disgusted by me.

"Draco you should go."

Instead of arguing with me, he did what I said.

He lets go of me and wipes my tears.

His eyes leave my face and he turns to walk out. He turns back to me at the door.

"Eat something Y/N"

I nod and wipe my tears and he leaves. The door slams. He seemed angry...

—————————————

hey guys... i'm sorry for being late. i tend to apologize for this a lot. school will be starting soon for me and i'm stressed out. i have a lot going on and i'm really trying. i'll try my hardest to update. enjoy this chapter.