T H R E E

Sorry for the bad grammer. Im not very good at writing right now. I didnt say this chapter wouldnt be emotional. It will be emotional. Trigger warning ⚠️ Panic attacks ⚠️

Lou woke up.

"Y/N" Lou said as she looked at me with weak eyes.

"Lou!"

I hugged her. I felt safe hugging her.

"Ow." She said as I pulled away from her.

"sorry" I said with a smile.

We talked for a while. I knew this was not gonna be the last time that something like this would happen. So much had happened in the past week. My whole life had changed.

"Whats going on Y/N?"

"Oh um nothing. Im fine."

"Okay whatever" She says unconvinced.

"Y/N. Im fine! Go to class okay?"

I nodded and stood up and kissed her forhead before I left. I walked out of the room with my thoughts rushing back. I ran my fingers through my short brown hair.

I entered the classroom with my eyes on the floor. Sitting down in my chair I searched through my stuff. Spells. Dark arts. Ah, Potions. I put the rest of my stuff on the floor under my desk.

My eyes made their way to the teacher. Then to the students in the classroom. No Draco. I was relieved.

"Looking for me?" Said the boy behind me.

I knew who it was by the sound of his voice.

"Nice hair by the way" Draco spoke again.

I didnt turn around because I didnt want to get lost in his eyes. I didnt even say a word to him. He knew I heard him because my cheeks got red.

"I dont think you should be ignoring me, Mudblood" he said smirking.

I didnt say anything to him for the rest of the class. After the class was over it was my free period so I just went and sat at the cliff. Last time I was here, I had almost died. I thought about him, how he held me in his arms. The way he spoke to me in class today mad me feel mad at him. Like he had fooled me. I wasnt gonna let him change me. I hummed my favorite song. Shades of cool by lana del ray. Humming the song made me think of my mother and father. I had to speak to my mother. My father knew what was going on. He was watching over us. Maybe he didnt care. I didnt really care.

I got up from the edge of the cliff and straighted my robe before heading to my next class.

After class

I was heading to the hospital to visit Lou but I was stopped by Cedric.

"Um Oh hey Cedric!" I said to the tall brown headed boy towering over me.

He smirked at me and spoke to me.

"I was just wondering" he said as he picked my hands up. "Would you like to go to the yull ball with me?"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"You dont really know me but im sure youll like me once you get to know me." he said.

"Im sure I will" I smiled and kissed his cheek before leaving him standing and blushing.

I made my way to the hospital wing and saw Lou pacing by the window.

"Lou? Why are you up walking around?"

As soon as Lou saw that I was there, she made her way to me fast.