PROLOGUE:

I CLOSE my eyes and feel the pain in my arms. This is like an ordinary day to us, catching a bullet is never easy but everytime we saw the happiness on the innocent people— it just take the pain away. I groan as I get my gun again.

"You okay?!" Our captain ask me while still fighting against our enemy. I nodded and put a pressure in my arms."You need to go first or you will lost a blood! Flanklier, Juvanni, Johant! Take him!"

"Yes, Sir!" The three of them salute and I salute too.

"Hang on there buddy." Juvanni said as he touch my arms. I frown.

"Of course, this is just a shot on the arms not a big deal." They shook their head because of what I said.

Maybe because I lost some blood my eyes become blurry and I can't walk anymore, I can't hear properly anymore and everything got slowmo. What the fvck is wrong with this?! I just got shot in the arm and not on my chest. Why I feel this way?

"Help! Please carry him!" I heard them talking and I feel someone carry me, when my back touches the bed I really want to sleep because I am so exhausted.

The war keeps on raging on but I am here fighting in my life, this is the reason why my mom never let me to enter military and serve the country. Funny how I am able to smile despite of the chances that this scenes can cause a serious damage to me.

"Please wait for a moment, please sir don't close your eyes." I look at the nurse, I can't properly watch her but when a man entered with the same outfit of mine my heart acting so weird.

"I can be a doctor today since your doctors are busy." I close my eyes again and moan because of the sudden pain."I will take care of him, go and ask for a back-up I will take care of him."

"Thank you, please do!" My friends said and before I lost my conscious the touch that made me calm is the only I can feel..

"You'll be okay.."

Then, I close my eyes and the darkness eat me but before that I saw the smile that I never imagine I wanted to see in my whole existence.

Who are you?