BATTLE 1:

I WOKE up and saw the place. It's been a  years since the incident happened, the memories are still fresh to me. I just mess up my hair and get up. I look at my condo, I just rest for a year since there's nothing serious incident again that we need to face.

When I woke up that day, I badly want to meet the person who take good care of me while sleeping but they said that person left when that person is sure about my condition. I just want to thank that person I owe that person my life.

I finish my shower and get a clothe. I was about to cook my breakfast when someone called me. I pick it up when I saw it's our general.

I salute and answer."Sir, yes sir?!"

"We need you in the office today, come and we have some important matters to discuss." then the call ended.

I sigh and continue to cook my breakfast. I wanted to rest for a long time but I think it's impossible for now because our general is kinda serious when he talked to me.

When I arrived to the place, my juniors salute and I salute back. They are good to me even though I am a junior too to my senior, they still respect me as well. It's kinda good for me.

"He came back?"

"As far as I know sir Kim rested for a year because of what happened before."

"Aah. Until now they have no lead about that incident?"

"Yes, maybe he is here because of that matter."

I heard the gossip around but I only smile at them as I continue to walk. I sigh when I enter the elevator. The door was about to close when someone hold it using his hand. I look at the person who did it. I stare at his face. Is he new here?

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I enter?" He said as he look at me seriously. I blink and just nod my head.

I cleared my throat."Y-yeah, sure you can enter."

Then, he enter and press the button. I don't know but I feel uncomfortable around this man. I sigh and just get my phone. I wore my favorite uniform, of course it's suits to me it's my job tho. I look at the man again and stare at him.

"Staring is rude, Sir." My eyes widen when he look at me, I avoided his gaze and just chuckle.

"I am sorry, it's just that your face is new to me, new face. Are you new here? I mean it's your first time to assign here?"

"No. This is my second time to visit." So cold. I just shrug by the way he replied. If you will ask him he will reply, that's it and I found his presence boring.

The elevator is boring too, imagine this will be the first time that I feel that this elevator is slow like a turtle. That slow!

"I see.." I said and didn't pay any attention to him."What's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook.." I nod. I didn't pay any attention to him so I didn't see that he offer his hand as he introduced his self. I blink and accept it.

"Kim Taehyung." I said and smile a little, I saw his lips parted and I avoided his stares again."Uh my hand."

"Oh. I'm sorry." I just laugh and get my hand back."Your hand is soft, are you sure you are part of military? Army?"

"I graduated in Korea and I am here in Korea as country's army so, I am part of this military."

He don't want to sounds sarcastic but he really said that. He chuckle and I hold my phone tight because of that chuckle. What the hell?

"Hmm, sounds sarcastic."