BATTLE 3:

"I'LL count on you, please take good care of yourself don't forget to contact us if you need anything."

We already here in Naval base, we are having a conference meeting with our general, he contacted us just now because he was busy and we understand him. His work is not easy, he maybe not here in the field holding a gun and risking his life here, but he was just there planning everything and try his best to protect the people. I salute you as always, General.

"Sir, yes, sir!" We salute once and then the meeting ended.

I close my eyes and sit in the chair. I look at Jimin who's now pouting in the side, I don't even know why he pouted like that. I saw Jungkook staring at me again, I look away and didn't look at him again after that.

"Stop pouting, Jimin!" I said as I slap his pouted lips. He glared at me.

"Psh."

"What's the matter?"

"I forgot my favorite jacket!"

I saw his eyes he was about to cry. I massage my forehead because he give me stress as always even though it's just a small problem. I cough when I saw Yoongi staring at Jimin.

"Wtf is wrong with y'all?!" Hoseok said while frowning.

"Loveless." Seokjin said and smirking. Hoseok laugh and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry to make you wait." We stand up when Minhyuk entered. We salute and he salute too."Long time no see, Kim Taehyung."

I smile and massage my nape."Ah yeah, been resting this year, Sir."

"Is that so? That's good atleast you came back though."

"Holding a gun and being a military is my endgame, sir."

"Not your home." He smile even though I can't understand what he meant by that. He look at us all."You all will realize what I mean that military will never be your home, for now you will disagree because you still have no responsibility to take."

We got silent because of he said. I saw he changed his style. He become mature because the last time I saw him, he always smiles and always give us a warm welcome when I am just a junior. Now, I don't know what happened but the warmth is gone.

"Anyways, we give you an assign tasks. For now we only have 2 platoons, so basically the military who assigned here is only 66. The planned is this 2 platoons will have different tasks given, the first platoon handle by Kim Taehyung, Taehyung will be the Senior Crew Leader of the first platoon and Kim Namjoon will be the SCL of the second platoon." He pointed a tasks while he is explaining, the tasks already has it's assign platoon. Very organize."The medical team to be handle by Jeon Jungkook."

"Excuse me, Sir. In any chance, are we allowed to handle a gun and join to the field when worst comes worst?"

"Hmm, of course Seokjin. You are allowed to use because you are military after all, the differences is that you are good and chosen by medical field. You trained as well, you can join. But I want you to focus on your main goal— to heal the wounded people." Minhyuk sigh and sit on the chair."As long as we don't want you to risk your lives we can't assure-"

"No, Sir. This is our job, whatever happen to us it's part of the oath we take." Hoseok said and we all agree to him.

Minhyuk smile at us and continue to explain the plan while we are here. We only leave this place when we will secure the base and Busan, it's so hard for me but I guess it's part of the job and we can't even say no.

"This is for today, please rest and I will just call you all if ever we have a meeting again or urgent plan." He stand up and we do too, before he leave he look at us again."Live.."