BATTLE 2:

I LOOK at my phone because it keeps on vibrating. I sigh and get it and put the cart for a second. I look at the person who called me.

"Hey! Why so slow?!"

"I didn't pick it up because I am busy buying stuffs for our travel to busan."

"Really?! Then, buy me a dry seaweed, okay?"

"Sure. Anything else?"

"I will go to your condo tomorrow, we'll go together!"

"Okay. I will wait for you then."

"Okay! Keep safe!"

"You too, Jimin."

I sigh and put it in my pocket. I carry my cart and find some stuffs, since we will go to Busan in our base to be exact I can't buy some stuffs for myself. Well, our base is too far from the malls besides we are not allowed to shop there because we will go there for a job not for vacation.

"Alone?" I look at the person behind me. I blink and parted my lips.

"Yes. You?" I look at his stuffs. He also hold a piece of paper.

"General give us allowance so, I will buy some stuffs we need in our base." He casually said and look at my cart.

"Uh I will buy some personal stuffs too." I decided to check some shampoo even though I can't choose anymore because of his presence.

I bite my lips when I feel his presence behind me. I gasp for an air when his chest touch my back and I feel his hot breathe on my nape. I close my eyes when his hand looking for something.

"I just want this." I look at him and he just grin and stay away from me.

What was that?!

"Okay." I said. Less talk, less mistakes.

Why would I feel that way tho? He is not that important so, why would I question myself for this? I'm crazy!

"Let's go and shop together, two is better than one." He smirk and wink at me.

"Don't wink at me bastard!"

"What? It's my eyes I can wink if I want."

"Well, I don't want!"

"It's not what you want but mine, Sir." He playfully said and turn his back on me.

Even though I don't want his presence I decided to walk with him, gonna buy and choose some stuffs and he also mind his too. It's silent but I like this way. Well, whatever.

"You bought toothpaste too? I bought a lot of it because it's part of our budget." I look at him who is now arching his eyebrow.

"Just skip mine and mind the foods or what, I already bought mine so you can't do anything about it."

"Hmm, Kim Taehyung a hard-headed boy."

"Excuse me?"

"You may excuse."

"Ugh!"

I walk out and let him called me, but he is laughing so I won't look at him anymore this bastard! He really loves to tease me and irritate the fvck out of me.

"Taehyung!" I look at the person who called me. It's Jimin. I look at him.

"Seriously?"

"What? I'm bored! Let me come with you!"

He said and grab me to the cashier since it's my way. I look at Jungkook who's now talking to a girl. Fvcking playboy.

"Is that Jungkook?" Jimin said and pointing him out, I slap his hand."That's rude!"