Teaser

It's only been a while since we met each other.

But in just a short amount of time, you became the person whom I could never live without.

You helped nurture this fragile heart of mine just by being there for me.

Despite this, I wasn't able to save the relationship we had, all because of the mistakes we made.

But if you can still find it in your heart to come back to me,

Then I promise that I will never let you go.

For you were the only one who showed me how precious I am to you.

For years, I lived my life full of regret.

Whenever I look back on the times we had together, I will always remember how much I like you.

However, I wasn't able to tell you this, all because cowardice got the better of me.

Never did I think that there will be a chance for us to meet again.

I understand that you don't remember me anymore, for that day changed everything.

Now that you're back to me,

I wonder if there's a chance that we'll be able to rekindle what we had before.

That's it for now. You can expect this book to be a short one, maybe a maximum of 20-30 chapters only. I hope to finish it sometime in February, so expect updates for this book to be much faster like I did before on my first work. Anyways, I hope you'll support this one too, for I consider this to be my own special way of saying thanks for reading my works ever since I started writing. Happy New Year everyone!

First chapter for this book will be on January 4, stay tuned.