Chapter 8: At Home

"Come on Y/N. Let's go home, okay?"

"No, I can't! If eomma sees my score in the exam, she'll be mad at me!" Y/N said as the girl tries her best to comfort him.

"Yah, don't think of them that way! I'm sure they know that you prepared well, because I know you did. If anything, they'll understand and tell you to do your best next time." The girl said to him.

"Huh? But how can you be so sure?"

"That's simple. You're the one who told me that you stopped playing games for almost two weeks just to study, right?"

"Yeah, of course I did, I swear!"

"Good. Now there's no reason for you to be scared of them once you go home. Now come on, it's getting late." She said as she took Y/N's hand.

"O-okay. But umm, can you go help me explain things to them?"

"Of course I will, Y/N. You're my friend, and that's what friends do for each other. I know you'll do the same for me." She said while smiling.

"But you'll never get a low score. You're always at the top of the class."

"That may be true. But someday, I know that I'll need your help too. When that happens, will you do the same for me?"

"Sure! I can't consider myself as your friend if I can't do that for you." Y/N assured her.

"Then it's a deal. From now on, we'll help each other more than before, and that's final." She said as she shakes Y/N's hand.

"I can do that. Thanks, I think I'm going to be all right now. You always know how to make me feel better."

"It's because I've known you for a long time, pabo." The girl teased him.

"Yeah, you have a point. Okay, let's go home." Y/N said as they walked together.

"That was an interesting dream. If only I have a friend like that, then my life would be much better. But it's weird, how can I not see her face? Damn, my head hurts." Y/N said as he slowly stood up from his bed.

Looking at the windows, he noticed that it's already late in the morning.

"It's a good thing today's Saturday. Speaking of which, I'll be going out with Sakura and Hyewon tomorrow for a club activity. That's something to look forward to." He said as he prepares to go out of his room.

However, once he did, he was in for a surprise.

"What the heck? Why are you here, Vernon?" He asked, as he saw him cooking breakfast at his kitchen.

"Yah, that's no way to greet someone in the morning, Y/N. Besides, I'm the one who took you home after you passed out from drinking too much." Vernon said as he went back to his cooking.

"About that, how did you find out where I'm staying?" He asked.

"That's easy. I took a look at your contacts from your phone, and I saw the landlady's number on it. She's the one who gave me your address, and after that, I took both you and that guy over there to this place. You can thank me later, by the way." Vernon said to him with a smirk.

Y/N then saw Wonwoo sleeping on a couch in the living room, as he sighed.

"Good thing I put the landlady title on Yuri-noona's number then. By the way, you could have stopped me from drinking too much, Vernon."