18.

6 months later.

You had moved in with Spencer 3 months ago and it was going great. The two of you had merged your lives effortlessly (not that there was much to merge since you already worked together and let's be honest, your job was your life) and we're really enjoying spending time together in his- your- apartment.

Since you lived together, Strauss couldn't really do anything by the time your relationship made it up to the higher ups (much to the doing of Hotch who kept having 'errors' in the report files. You and Spencer owed him a big thank you), so everything was going well.

The team had just arrived home from a case and you were exhausted. Spencer not so much.

"Did you know between 50 and 70 million adults in the United States reported having a sleeping disorder?" He babbled on, "4.7% of adults have reported falling asleep at the wheel while feeling drowsy. That's why I didn't let you drive tonigh-"

You interrupt him, "Spencer, I love you, but I need you to shut up."

Oh yeah, there was that, too.

I love you.

You couldn't say it back to him at the hospital, but sometime over the last 6 months it had become your favorite thing to say.

I love you, Spencer Reid.

Spencer rolled his eyes and pushed you down onto the couch, "30% of females have insomnia, you should really get checked out if you can't sleep."

"I can't sleep on the jet. Or on a plane for that matter. Not being able to sleep while flying is a totally normal thing."

"I still think you should see a doctor," he mumbled.

"Oh, shut up," you reply as you grab his wrist and pull him down next to you.

You grab the remote and start channel surfing, looking for something mindless to watch,

"I thought you were tired?" Spencer questioned as you settled on a rerun of Law and Order: SVU, "And we just finished working a case. Why would you want to watch another one on TV?"

"First of all: Olivia Benson is a badass. Even if we had just worked 100 back to back cases, I'd still be able to watch her. Second of all it's what," you check your phone, "4 in the afternoon. If I sleep now, I won't be able to go to sleep tonight."

"Who said I was gonna let you sleep tonight?" Spencer whispers in your ear as he leans down next to your face.

Your eyes widen and your mouth drops in shock, "Spencer Reid. Don't you dare keep me up all night, we just worked a week-long case."

You throw your head back and close your eyes, but suddenly you feel two hands on your hips and then you're pulled onto Spencer's lap. You squeal, but he quiets you by placing his lips on yours.

"I guess I'll just have to move my plans up then," he whispers.

You moan in agreement and start to grind on the growing bulge in his pants. Your hands slide underneath his shirt and his move to take yours off. In one quick motion, your shirt and bra are on the floor.

Spencer quickly moves his attention to your breasts. He sucks on the left nipple until you can't take it anymore and he's forced to move to the other. You whimper at the stimulation as he coaxes your second one into a tough peak.

You strip him of his shirt and his belt and go to work on the bulge in his pants. Stroking it gently until you get the same high pitched moans from him that he was getting from you seconds ago. His mouth meets yours as he pulls you into a savory kiss as you continue stroking his dick.