12.

"Fuuuuuuck," you proclaimed as loudly and as dramatically as you could, "my car won't start. Damn it!"

The jet had touched down 2 hours ago when the team had decided the rest of the paperwork could wait. It was Wednesday meaning you had to be in the office tomorrow anyways, plus you just wanted to get your hands on Spencer.

So much for just friends at this point.

"I can give you a ride home," Spencer quickly quipped.

"I live closer to her, let me do it," Emily said as she grabbed her go bag, not bothering to look up at the scene unfolding above her.

Spencer gave you a quick worried look and you tried to come up with an excuse that would fool a profiler. You hated this job sometimes.

"Um, Em, actually Spencer is closer to where," you cleared your throat, "um, where I'm going."

"Y/N you live on the opposite side of the city from him. There is no way he is closer to your house than I am."

"Yeah that's true, um, but I'm not going to my house."

Spencer's eyes quickly popped out of his head before falling back into place when he remembered he was surrounded by people who figured out secrets for a living. You gave him a reassuring look before continuing on.

"Remember that date I had before we got called in?"

I mean that isn't a lie... right?

"That I do remember," Derek chimed in, always being one to listen to the office gossip.

"Not talking to you, Morgan," you laugh and roll your eyes.

"But I'm always listening to you, baby girl."

Emily laughed before you continued on with your conversation. "He texted me on the flight home asking if I was free," you shrugged.

"I thought it was a 'hump and dump' situation?" Emily asked, mimicking your words the first time you described this 'mystery man' who in reality was standing right next to you.

"It is," you shrugged, "but he's good at what he does."

You could feel Spencer grinning behind you.

Remind me to stop stroking his ego. Good God.

"Well, I hope you get laid tonight girlfriend," Emily laughed as she patted you on the shoulder.

"Oh, I definitely will!"

Emily leaned down to whisper in your ear. "At least that makes two of us," and with a smile and a wink she was off.

Oddly enough, Hotch left only minutes after giving us all quick nods to say goodbye.

"Are we gonna talk about that!?" you exclaimed, looking at the remaining members of your team in front of you.

"Talk about what?" Morgan asked.

"They just left together!"

"They left 5 minutes apart," JJ laughed, "I can promise you, there is nothing going on with those two."

"Mhm. Sure." You pouted as JJ, Morgan, and Rossi all filled out leaving you and Spencer alone.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Ready, Doctor Reid," you smiled back.

--

2 steps into Reid's apartment and his lips were already on yours.

He closed the door and picked you up all in one swift motion, your legs wrapped around his waist and your hands found their usual place in his hair. As you kissed, you pulled on his hair a little, eliciting soft moans from him. He opened his mouth for you, and your tongues met in the middle.