Chapter 16

"Let's get working on the plan," I say reaching out to get a random notebook from Alex's bedside table. We had just had amazing make-up sex in the bed and the shower and the floor and then the bed again, but now it's time for business. I sat up and started writing. 

He placed his hand on top of the journal and looked at me weirdly. "What are you doing?" he rubs my back gently with his other hand, attempting to distract me. 

"You think being my boyfriend is easy?" I laugh evilly. "You don't know what you're in for" I smile at myself. 

He shook his head and moved closer beside me to see what I was writing. 

RULE 1: NO LOOKING AT ANYONE OTHER THAN ME

"So, I cannot look at Max?" Alex teases. 

"You know what I mean, now shut up and let me finish" 

RULE 2: WHATEVER YOU OWN IS MINE

"That's a bit much don't you think" 

"Questions at the end!" I huff and continue scribbling. 

RULE 3: ROMANTIC DATES EVERY WEEKEND

"That's just idiotic" 

"Hey, you wanted this. So if it's too much, we can always stop" I raise my eyebrows hoping that he would admit defeat, but he actual nodded and let me continue writing. 

RULE 4: PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION. 

This will get him. There is no way he will agree to this. No fucking way. 

He looked at the paper, then at me, then at the paper. 

HA! I win. 

"Okay," he says securely 

RULE 5: PET NAMES

"No," he says firmly. 

"Fine" I laugh. I want to scar him from our relationship not scare him for life.

RULE 5: NO MORE ABUSIVE behaviour 

"I'm not abusive" he grumbles. 

"You smashed a mirror because I was on a date. While you had a whole fiancé. Pretty sure that's abusive behaviour" I circled the word behaviour to prove my point. I signed the bottom of the sheet and passed it for him to sign. He rolled his eyes. Read through the paper and singed it hesitated. I smiled and folded the paper and put it back by his bedside table. 

"That contract last for a month. If we can survive one month in a relationship. We deal with all the arranged marriage drama and actually form a real relationship. If we can't. We move on like it never happened" I reach out to shake his hand. 

"But you do realise with a public display of affection rule. It would be hard to 'move' on afterwardS. Everyone would know" 

"Why would we care about what others think. People date/hook-up all the time. We are literally in college. Unless...wait are you comfortable with coming out- wait- oh shit-  I forgot- you aren't out" 

"I only didn't 'come out' because I never thought I would need too" 

"But what about Maria and your father?" 

"I already told Maria to let me do what I want and my father is not on campus for the next 3 months. He's on a 'business trip'." he says not explaining why he air quoted the business trip part. 

"oh-ok" I blurted out not knowing how to react.

"We are lucky we have no lectures today," he says pulling out another condom.