Chapter 8

AU NOTES: I forget I don't know how to write good smut so just pretend I do? Like I can't write slow burn but I'm shit at smut so it's kinda embarrassing. If anyone knows how to write good smut message me lol 😝. 

----mATURE?---

Our tongues rolled against each other's as we continued our heated kiss. He pushes me further down the soft mattress, completely on top of me now. My hands start to pull the back of his shirt while he moves his lips on my neck. I bit my lip to hold back my slight moans. His top was completely off, I ran my fingers through his bare abs while he nibbled on my lips. He started to take off my clothes while I managed to take off his trousers. Our clothes were spread around the floor and our bodies had become entangled together. He gave me one last look that I couldn't make out and reached over the bedside table to look for... condoms.

Wait? are we doing it now? like actually? Oh shit, I did not prepare. I started to panic while he screeched the drawer for some condoms. 

He finally found some and dangled it in front of me teasingly. He leaned in for another kiss.

"I'M A VIRGIN" I blurt out before our lips touched again.

He faces hardening and he looked at me in surprise then slowly backed away from my naked body. He sat up and I followed both of us still bare. I started to blush tremendously. 

"You're a... v-virgin? But... you-" his face filled with guilt. 

Oh, this is so awkward. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. 

"I- never actually told you I wasn't," I say as confidently as I could but my face was still stained with red. 

"Then why ask to be roomies with benefits?" 

"Aww, you said roomies" I cooed trying to stir the conversation from me. 

"Simion, I swear-" 

"Okay, well the truth is... I was hoping for you...could actually..." 

"Spit it out." 

"I wanted you to teach me how to have sex...well?" 

Alex stared at me for 5 seconds and he rolled his lips together. Then chuckles to himself deeply. I glared at him and hit him with a pillow. He pushed the pillow on the floor and shook his head. 

"Why me?" he says his face turning stone again.

"We share a room and you're not ugly?" 

"So what's the situation now?" 

" You are experimenting with me and I am practising with you. No feelings or any other commitments needed" I shrug. 

I mean was it stupid for me to ask a guy to be friends with benefits when I haven't passed third base with anyone yet? Yes. But I'm an opportunist and Alex seems like the only candidate who I know I will never fall for. I mean sure he's hot but he's not my type. I like guys who can have fun and goof around not Mr.grumpy over here. Plus if I embarrass myself it's okay since he already hates me so nothing can go wrong right? 

"Why do assume I'm a sex expert? What if I'm a virgin too?" 

I looked at him up and down and raised my eyebrows. 

He pushed me back down onto the mattress and locked our eyes together. He moved his eyes down my tender body while I blushed furiously. 

'So what do want to learn?" he says looking deadly serious. 

Why is he so blunt all the time? Maybe he wasn't the best person to pick. 

"I- I- just start with the basics-" I hiccup nervously.