Chapter 12

"I have a date" was the first thing I said to my roommate when I got back from hanging with my friends. He was doing some work on his desk and looked very agitated. He spared no glances at me and continued his work. 

"I said I have a date," I say tad bit louder. 

"I don't care," he says bluntly. 

I went to rest my body by the desk and tried to get him to look at me. "With Andrew, we are going to movies. ALONE. Tomorrow. Just wanted you to know just in case...I don't come home. You know how I'm experienced now...so who knows." I moved my fingers around the textbook. 

"Why are you tell me this?" he says, his fist clenched his pen and I'm pretty sure he was going to break it. 

"Just wanted to see what you have to say...making sure you won't get jealous" I hum playing with his books. 

"Why would I get jealous?" he eyes now was meeting mine and I felt slightly scared by his intense glare. "I don't care that you would lower yourself to sleep with Andrew, That's on you."

"Fine, I will sleep with him and I'll have mind-blowing fucking sex " I shout back. 

"GOOD. Have a fucking blast," he says harshly moving his attention back to his book. "Use a condom, I won't fuck you if you're invested" 

"Like I would even go back to. I bet Andrew is better than you in bed. In fact, I'll probably forget you exist after" I hiss back. 

He got up and pushed me against the desk aggressively. My breathing hitches, at the sudden movement. He moves or heads closer together until we basically breathing the same air. He started to massage my member and I stopped myself from making any noises. 

"What you can forget me so easily?" he says his whispers running down my spine. 

"Hmh...you are...nothing" I pant as he moves his hands quicker. He rubbed his fingers at my tip and it nearly caused me to groan. 

"Was I nothing when you were moaning my name a few hours ago?" he says pushing my throbbing penis closer to him. "Was I nothing when you begged me to come" 

"I didn't fucking-" before I could speak he rubbed himself against me. "FUCK" 

"Come on, you think I haven't been going easy on you?" he beams. He lets go of me completely and backs away. My eyes nearly popped out. 

"A-aren't you- going to finish?" 

"Andrew can finish you off," he says and stormed into the bathroom. 

He is not leaving me like this. Did he just give me fucking blue balls? I can't believe this. I cringe at my hard erection. Fuck. I'm going to back him back for this. 

But first I need to sort myself out. 

We both did our work in silence for the rest of the evening. I felt his eyes on me from time to time but every time I looked over he was busy with his work. I huffed and typed my computer aggressively. He scoffed and continued ignoring me. It was about 10 when I decided I was done with stupid schoolwork. I changed into my pyjamas and made myself some pot noodles. I decided to also put my favourite sheet mask on so my face would glow for my date tomorrow. I wasn't that keen on going out with Andrew at first but seeing Alex is a dipshit. I might as well enjoy myself. I put on my diffuser and put on my headphones. I felt so much calmer now after what seemed like a really long day. 

I felt a body tower me forcing me to open my eyes. Alex was staring at me strangely. I took my headphones out and sat up. "What?" 

"Why do have that white thing on your face?"