Chapter 6. LQ.

Sawyer is in the living room when I arrived and it looks like he's been waiting for me.

"I have been worried shit about you! Where have you been?! That Alexei guy went here last night looking for you. What did he want from you?" Sawyer looks hysterical.

"I'm okay Sawyer, really. Now let's heat up some food from the fridge so we can have breakfast and you can take your meds. I'm so sorry I got you worried." I walked towards the kitchen while Sawyer followed from behind.

"Worried? I am mad Belle!!!!! You could have at least messaged me last night that you were fine but you did not! I was calling you but I cant contact you on your phone."

I know it's my bad, I could have at least called him but after everything that happened last night, calling him, did not cross my mind.

"I'm so sorry Sawyer. I never really meant to worry you. Forgive me?" I give him an apologetic eyes.

He just stares at me sternly. What's up with him?

I decided to ignore his tantrum. "Cmon, let's eat, I'm starving."

"Why was he looking for you?" Geez can't he just let this one go?

"Uhm.. Alexei needed to tell me something but my phone was dead. Then, I went for a run last night, I didn't bring my phone with me. So he went here personally."

"So he's your boyfriend now?"

"Who Alexei?" I retorted but he didn't answer me, he just stares at me like he was expecting me to answer my own question "No but..." I was about to tell him about Nikolai but Loraine arrived earlier than expected, interrupting our conversation.

"Hey Loraine, how's the trip?"

"It was fine Belle, thank you so much for everything."

"No problem."

Loraine went towards Sawyer's direction, cups his face and kissed him on his forehead. "How are you honey? You look upset, is there something bothering you?"

"I'm okay mum."

Loraine glanced at me perhaps expecting an answer.

"I was calling Charlie but he's not answering my call since last night." Sawyer said while looking at me intently. My gosh, Sawyer is killing me right now. I feel guilty as hell.

"I'm sure your friend will call you soon." Lorraine then came up to me and gave me a tight hug. "Thank you so much for everything Belle."

Moments later, the doorbell rang. Loraine was the one who answered the door. I can hear from afar that she's talking to someone. I was slicing an apple for Sawyer when suddenly, "Hey Belle, a guy named Nikolai is here, he said he's your boyfriend?" said Loraine.

My eyes widened in disbelief, what the hell is he doing here?

"Hey baby." Nikolai walks in wearing a dark blue suit and his usual God like presence. Inside me suddenly swirls in emotion. It slowly sinks in that he's actually my boyfriend now.

From the corner of my eye, I can see that Sawyer is looking at Nikolai intently. Yep Sawyer that's him, that's Nikolai Vyacheslav Volkov. I noticed that he instantly recognized Nikolai. Perhaps from the picture on the internet we searched the last time. Loraine just went behind Sawyer's wheelchair.

Nikolai then approached my direction.

"You left this in our bed." Nikolai is holding a cellphone, but I'm sure as hell that's not my phone. I just decided to go along with him. What is he even doing here? "Oh, thanks."