~Fifteen~

...so much for waiting a goddamn month...
...I have this and the next few chapters ready to go...
...ah well, what am I gonna do, hmm?...

fifteen

Jon kept close to his beloved as she was laid to rest on the bed in the chambers, several elves coming and going with leaves and concoctions that smelled weird. A thought then crossed him that made him want to bang his head against a wall.

He moved to her side, ignoring the quiet protests and gently took the small bag from Hartlyn's pocket. The man put his hand in and the elves watched with their eyes wide with shock as his arm sunk into the purse up to his elbow.

Jon brought up two vials, one labelled 'Tears of a Phoenix' and the other 'Wiggenweld.'

The man looked up at the surprised elves and asked, "Turn her over, please."

Pausing for a brief second, the tall, pointy eared beings obeyed, turning her onto her side. On the wound where the elves had taken the two arrows, Jon tipped the small vial, making two droplets fall onto the wound.

In awed curiosity, the healers watched as the wound closed, leaving pale but fresh and scarless skin.

"Jon..?" A weak whisper left Hartlyn's mouth and he dropped to his knees beside her. The elves watched as they rolled her onto her back, curious to see what the man would do next.

"Shh, my love. I'm here, it's okay," she smiled softly at him and he pressed the second vial to her lips. The woman sipped it carefully and the healers' amazement, her skin lightened from the deathly grey to a healthy pale, "Rest now, Hartlyn. You're exhausted."

She hummed before her breathing evened out and sleep took her. Jon ran the back of his fingers across her high cheekbone, regretting ever listening to that Istari and following him to Hobbiton. But the man just couldn't say no to his love.

The healer elves left quietly, slightly fearful of the famed Northern King and what he could do should they interrupt him.

Minutes later, however, a gentle knock on the door echoed through the room. Jon rose from his place beside his love and moved to open it, reveal the tall black haired elf with the girly circlet on his head.

"i apologize for my words before. It was not my place to say-"

"No it wasn't," the former Night's Watchman watched him with scrutiny, "But you were shocked, I suppose."

Elrond, Jon had heard the Istari call him, let a small smile of relief onto his face, "Tales of you and your Queen are so great, it was hard to believe you existed. But to see you before me...Yes, I was definitely in shock."

The man gestured for the elf to come in, feeling more respect for him then he did the dwarves. Elrond nodded and entered to sit on the other side of Hartlyn's bed.

"Ironic that my late wife's mother is so close with light and life, whereas your soulmate is of Death and darkness."

Jon took his former seat and made a thoughtful face, before scoffing in amusement, "Think they'll get along?"

The elf smiled once more, entertained as well, "In several hours, I will send up a servant to guide you towards the Hall for a late lunch. Perhaps, Lady Hartlyn will have recovered from your ways of healing her."

The Northerner dipped his head once as Elrond rose from his seat and started for the door. When he put his hand on the handle, the elf to turned to meet Jon's eyes, "I would love to hear your tales from yourself. Written stories never hold all the details."

Jon pursed his lips, "We shall see. And please. Call me Jon."

"Then call me Elrond." The elf left with a lingering smile.

Now free to study the place, the room was beautiful. But it was not home.

He found a bath had been drawn for them, so gently he stripped himself and Hartlyn of their clothes and climbed into the bath, still holding his Queen in his arms. Her back on his front, Jon lightly washed his beloved's body, letting the water trail over her soft skin while he buried his face into her shoulder, giving a relieved sigh.

A sound of contentment rumbled from her chest as Hartlyn woke, moving her other arm to reach up and stroke Jon's hair with a deadly smirk, "Careful."

"Happy to see you are well, my love."

"Your doing?"

"Of course, but some elves did help."

"Wha-"

Her words were cut off with a loud gasp when Jon started kissing a slow trail from the corner of her jaw down her shoulder. His left hand trailed over her stomach while his other slid up her thigh. Hartlyn gasped with her eyes closed when he reached his goal and a prominent suggestion pressed against her butt cheek.

Not one to pass such an opportunity, the Mistress turned to straddle Jon, slamming her lips to his.

:3

"Put your clothes on, my love, we're guests here and you said we've been invited for lunch."

Jon pouted as he lounged on the bed, a light blanket covering his naked body, "Must we? I would much prefer us stay here. Four times. Let's make it five..."

Hartlyn sighed, hiding her grin and ignoring the feeling of needing to stay for one more round, stepping into her corseted green dress that made her eyes even more prominent. It fell to the floor and had a slit right up to her mid thigh.

Using her wand, she twirled her fire red hair into a delicate updo with curls on the sides of her face and wore long, gold chain earrings studded with emeralds and a golden chain around her neck with a certain black stone.

Her soulmate finally rose from their bed and she raised an eyebrow at his smirk and his nakedness. She waved her wand at him and he let a tiny...manly...yelp, finding himself in a set of black robes. His hair was neat and combed, it all making him look like the King he was.

"You are so handsome."

"And you are so beautiful, my love," Jon reached took her hands to kiss her fingers before he smirked, tugging her close to his body, "Are you sure we can't stay in a little longer?"

"You know how much I want to," Hartlyn whispered into his ear then pushed his face away, striding over to the door. It opened to reveal a blushing, tall man with pointed ears.

"What are you?" She bluntly asked, hearing an amused snort behind her.

The being looked slightly taken aback and Jon answered his beloved, "He's an elf, Harry."

"You look nothing like an elf."

The elf's mouth dropped open, blinking a few times before he gathered himself and his thoughts, "My Lady, My Lord. Lord Elrond has asked me to show you to the Feast Hall if you are ready."

"We are," Hartlyn finally smiled.

Jon walked up behind her and whispered in her ear, "Last chance..."

She shook her head at him, an amused curve on her rose red lips taunting him, "Come, darling. We must eat."

He huffed, following his love and the elf.