Chapter 38

"Hmm that's very good," Louis said listening to Zayn's rambling about the race.

"I'm happy," Zayn beamed holding Snowflake closer to his chest.

Louis smiled looking at him. Maybe Liam was a good choice.

"and I am happy that you are happy," Louis said pulling him closer and kissing the side of his head.

"And I am about to kick you both. GO TO SLEEP AND LET ME SLEEP!" Eleanor yelled pulling the cover over her head.

"you can simply ignore us," Louis rolled his eyes while Zayn laughed.

"or even better. I can kick you out of this room," Eleanor said turning to the other side.

"is she okay ?" Zayn asked.

"she is just tired," Louis said and Zayn nodded.

"Lou can we go shopping tomorrow ?" Zayn asked.

"why not. But let's go to sleep now. I'm a little tired to," Louis said cuddling his brother.

Yes they were sharing bed. Or more like Zayn was sleeping with his parents.

Who will believe that in few days he will be turning 23 ?

We get it. Zayn is adorable but Louis should let him grow up for heaven sake.

Anyways, the next morning Niall woke up early and got dresses. He walked up to Louis' hotel room and knocked his door.

Moments later Eleanor opened the door and Niall smiled at her.

"morning Niall," she greeted.

"Good Morning El !" Niall greeted cheerfully. God knows what was so happy about the morning, "where is Lou ?" he asked.

"hm come and see," She said stepping aside for Niall to walk into the room.

"Jesus. Will he ever let him grow up ?" Niall chuckled pulling out his phone and taking a picture of Louis cuddling Zayn while they sleep peacefully with Snowflake beside them.

"I don't know Niall. I don't know," Eleanor said looking at her soon to be husband and .........well unadopted overgrown child.

"want to go out. I'm hungry," Niall asked and Eleanor nodded.

"just let me take a quick shower," Eleanor said walking into the bathroom and locking the door.

Niall sat down on the bed and posted the picture he took earlier.

He said down scrolling through his Instagram very patiently waiting for Eleanor.

Someone walked in the room and Niall looked up at him.

"Good Morning Liam," Niall smiled.

"nothing is good about the morning Niall. Shut up," Liam snapped rudely. He was dressed in one of his suits which he brought with him.

Niall instead of snapping rolled his eyes at him, "why are you being 'The Liam Payne' early in the morning ? what happened ?"

"Nothing. Just some work. I'm taking Mike with me. I don't know when I will be back," Liam said adjusting his watch on his wrist, "Tell him that. If he asks."

With that he left to god knows where.

"Zayn my boy, it's going to get hard," Niall sighed.

Eleanor walked out of the bathroom minutes later dressed in one of her beautiful light yellow summer dress. She looked at Niall and sensed some tension. She raised her brows and Niall sighed again looking back at Zayn and Louis.