Chapter 59

Sorry for the late update..... :)

------------------------------------------

It was the next day when Zayn was sitting in his living room surrounded by his friends. Since most of his friends were in London he invited them all to his place so they can hang out.

"How was the event ?" he asked sitting on the floor with his pet.

Kendall looked at Bella who just rolled her eyes.

"Well learned few things about some people, you know," Kendall said and Kylie snorted. Bella just ignored her and took a sip from her drink.

"Anyways, I invited one of my friend I hope it's not a problem," She said and Zayn shook his head.

"absolutely no. I'm fine with that," Zayn smiled petting Snowflake.

"She is so cute Zayn. I wanna eat her," Kylie cooed looking at the kitten wearing a tiny pink hoddie with the hood on.

"Stay away from my kitten," Zayn said smiling at her. The door bell rang and Kendall went to answer.

"Zaynie !" somebody yelled and Zayn beamed hearing his voice.

"Justin," he said looking towards him. he opened his arms and Justin hugged him tightly.

"I missed you Zee," he said squeezing him a little.

"me too," Zayn pouted.

"You both know each other ?" Kendall asked walking in with her friend Zendaya.

"Yep. Since we were six I guess," Justin said and Zayn nodded. He pulled away from him looking at Kendall.

"Anyways this is Zendaya. My friend I told you about," she introduced.

"Hi. I'm Zayn," he said and she smiled widely at him.

"of course I know you are Zayn," she laughed and Zayn blushed a little feeling embarrassed.

"Wait, But how did you got here ?" she asked from Justin.

"Well Zendaya asked me if I was free and want to hang out so I tagged along," he said sitting comfortably next to Zayn.

"Good. I missed you," Zayn said leaning on his side.

"Me too baby," awed hugging him.

"So Zayn, how's life with Liam ?" Zendaya asked making Zayn frown a little.

"We are good. Perfect," Zayn smiled then bite his lip looking down.

Whenever he meets someone all they wanted to know was 'How was his relationship ?' or 'was Liam truly committed to him ?' or just everything about his relationship with Liam and nothing about him.

"Excuse me," he excused himself and got up from floor walking somewhere in the house.

"was it really important to ask about his relationship ?" Kylie asked.

"What's wrong in that ? it's hard for me to believe," Zendaya said defending herself.

"Every person who meets him ask about it. I don't think he is comfortable talking about his relationship over and over again. I mean I too will get annoyed if people keep talking about it," Kendall said taking a small from her salad.

"nobody asks him how he is though," Kylie said stealing some of her sister's salad.

"I feel bad now,' Zendaya said.

"Don't feel bad about it. Just be friends with him and make him laugh," Justin said petting Snowflake.

"I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed about him," Bella opened her mouth. Being a little jealous about everyone caring for him.