CHAPTER-6: Party

CHAPTER- 6: PARTY

William POV:

Finally it's Saturday means no more class so I can relax today but that's can't be possible. My friends Nick and Hardin both come and they made me come to the party which I totally forget. They both are ready and forced me to come with them. I take a shower and get ready in fifteen minutes. I am wearing a black jeans white and blue shirt with black basket.

After that we left for party in Nick car. At party everyone are dancing and drinking and enjoying themselves to death. Some are making out. In short they are having best time of their life. We all move toward a bar. I order neat vodka for myself and they too order drinks . After a minute they serve us a drink.

While I am drinking it I heard Hardin comment " Who is that chick wearing red dress. Oh! she is Isabella looking too hot. I watch her as she come towards us in that red dress of her looking too hot. She is wearing off shoulder red dress, it hugs all her curves and dress come to her knees. She wear it with black stilettos and wearing a red lipstick.

She said hello to each of us and both Nick and Hardin compliment her how pretty she is looking. She smiles and say thanks to them and Hardin ask for dance. She say yes and they are dancing. After five minutes they come back and Isabella asks me to dance with her.

It is slow beat track and while we are dancing she asked me if i don't mind she wants to ask something from me.

I tell her you can ask me anything.

Then she ask me if I want to go out with her.

I was shocked. I don't know what to say to her . I am not even over of my breakup yet and don't want to hurt her.

Seeing me silent she says don't mind it. Ignore it take it as I never ask you out.

I reply to her No, I want to try but don't take it seriously as at this moment I don't know what i want anymore.

She smiles and say no problem.

And we set a date of tommorow.

Then we both enjoys ourselves and even forgets about my ex and it seems like I am not even sad that she leaves me. I don't know but when I am with Isabella, i even don't remember her which is quite strange.

After an hour she tells me and my friends she is going back. I tell her I will go wih her but she refuses me and says byee to each of us and go home herself.

After listening to our conversation both of them ask me what is all that. I tell them everything that how she asks me out and how i feel around her.

They advise me i should try it.

And after that they said they lost to me such a good chance to get hotty. At that we all laughed as I know they will not do anything like this as we have some rules according to which they cannot try on the female friends of anyone in group until they are sure about it.

Next day:

We went to date. I was wearing blue jeans and black t-shirt ans she was wearing purple summer dress looking damn cute. We first watched recent romantic movie then we eat ice cream and after that we take a walk in park. It was going to well. I am enjoying every moment of this date. At the time when we are saying goodbye to each other what took me over i don know and i found myself leaning over her and kissed on her cute pink lips. It was the slow kisss and maybe the best kiss of my life.💋

Third Person POV:

In the office of Morris Anderson, his private investigator come and says that he find out that William is in New York and he is even sure that he is certainly his son because of DNA reports and he give him his adress. Morris smiles and says thanks to him and says good work.

He then leaves his office and reach home and then tell her wife that they have find the whereabouts about their son. And he is leaving tomorrow to find him. His wife is too happy and says she too want to find him with Morris but he rejects her plea and tell her first that he should make sure that he is their son. Wife agrees on this.

Morris make a call and said to prepare a plane for tommorow as he will be leaving for New York tommorow.

Hi! Dear readers please share and support if you like the story.

Thanks for reading this.