how?!?!

"How did you know my parents? How did you know my last name was Riverwood?" I asked baffled with confusion.

"That actually has a rather simple answer, I'm your uncle." he said nonchalantly. Jake looked at me as if something had grown on my forehead.

"How come I had never heard about you? Why didn't you come and help me when you found out they were dead?!?!" I yelled as tears ran down my face. All he did was sit there and just look at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"I was your mothers brother.... me and her weren't on good terms and I was told that there were no survivers, but when I saw you I thought I had seen a ghost. You look so much like your mother." he said trying to fight back tears. I could tell that he really didn't know otherwise he wouldve taken me in.

" So since your uncle is an alpha does that mean you have alpha blood in you, babe?" asked jake inquisitively. To be honest I couldn't even remember if I was part of a pack back then.

"yes she does have alpha blood in her veins. in fact she's the sole surviver of the blood river pack." answered my uncle.

"wait did you say blood river pack? wasn't that pack demolished about 10 yrs ago? nobody couldve survived that let alone a 6 yr old." jake asked my uncle.

" well I did. moments before the attack my parents had me hide, but why don't I remember being in a pack? Shouldn't I remember something like that?" I asked not knowing how I didn't remember.

" I don't know but thats a problem for another day right now. I wanna know what's up with that mark on your neck.... last time I saw a mark like that it was on your mother." my uncle said.

So my mother had the same mark as me, but how? I thought no mark was the same. I guess now I had more questions to be answered.

" there are minor differences as in the fact your mother had three black wolves instead of one red one black and one white. but I do know that it means you have two mates. and you need to find your secind one soon. before the blood moon" my uncle informed us. 

" when is the blood moon? isn't it every like 13 yrs?" asked Jake.

" yes it is which means you only have 7 more months,  because the last blood moon was 5 months before you turned 4  Elizabeth." replied my uncle. 

How am I going to find my second mate in 7 months? It took me 16 yrs to find my first one...... Oh this is going to one hell of a 7 months......