answers

I woke up the morning still wondering as to why my uncle walked out. I wanted to know why he asked what color my wolf is and why he just left. I made my way to his office and knocked on his door.

"Come in Elizabeth" he said "I guess you want to know as to why I left room so quickly last night?"

"Yes im quite curious as to why you left with out letting me answer your question." I answered. After he left last night all I could do is lay there wondering why.....

"I left because i had some research to do. I went to the library and it turns out that there hasnt been a red black tinted wolf in a very long time. The last recorded sighting of one was more then 50 yrs ago. The last one was in europe. According to all the books i have read they were hunted close to extinction. They went into hiding and some even tried to blend in with ordinary wolves." Ryan said. Although that answered some of my questions I still had one more...... how was I one?

"How am I one though? If the last one was in eirope and we are all the way in washington. Completely oppisite sides of the earth from eachother...." I mentioned not exactly knowing what else to say.

After talking for about thirty minutes we couldn't figure out how exactly I had gotten the gene that carries it. My mom was a black wolf and my father was a black wolf. The only thing we could think of was maybe one of my ancestors carried the gene. Only my parents knew and they were dead.

After the talk jake and I deciddd to go on a walk and just spend time together. We went through the forest there by the pack house just holding hands and then I remembered something.....

"So we never completed the mating process. Sure I have a mark but we never fully mated...... maybe we should complete that soon. I mean we are both sixteen and I haven't gone into heat yet so I don't think we have to worry about me getting pregnant yet..... and we can always use protection just in case." I said as we walked through the forest.

" I know but are you ready to be fully mated to me? I mean I cant wait to be fully mated to you. I just want you to be ready....." jake said in a loving tone.

"Yes I'm ready...." I said looking him in the eye.

Hey I know its short but I just moved to washington state and still have alont to do up here to get settled in and I'm gonna be gettig a job soon so I won't be updating to often. Let me know what yall think of the book and hope yall like it.

Vote
Comment
Get the word out :)

why me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara