yay?

recap

" we are of no threat to you or your pack. we are just looking for a place where we will be accepted" my mate says with a confident look on his face.

-------------------------------------

As I stand there not really knowing what to do the leader looks like he is trying to decide what to do.

" you may stay with us" he says never taking his eyes off of me. I wonder why he stared at me while saying that. It was sorta creepy.

" thank you" me amd my mate say in unison.

They showed us to the pack house and all we could do is stare. It was a giant victorian style house and was three stories tall. It looked more like a palace then a house. I didnt know what to think.

They lead us inside and I swear I would have fainted if my mate hadnt held me up. After awhile we asked where our room was and we wree directed up the stairs to the left and the first door on the right .

As we walked in all we could do was pick our jaws up off the floor. The room was the size of almost three rooms put together where we used to live. After we get settled in we heard a faint knock at the door.

" the alpha has called a meeting to welcome yall into the pack." a young girl said shyly.

im sry its short but i have been busy