my first shift

While I was laying in my room I got this excruciating pain and it just kept getting worse and worse. I could feel as every bone broke and shifted into another position or a different shape. I screamed for help only to get no reply. That's when I remembered I was home alone and going through my first shift all alone.

After about two long hours of excruciating pain I was exhausted. Even though I was exhausted I tried to stand on all fours so I could make it over to my mirror. It didn't work out so well I kept stumbling and running into $#!+. It took me about five minutes to get used to walking in my wolf form.

When I made it to my mirror all I could think was Damn..... I was red with a black tint and fluffier the one of those teddy bears that you can get at the fair or on valentines day. I looked like a fluffy huskie just not the traditional colors. I loved it.

I heard something and it pulled me out of me trance and I realized it was my wolf talking to me .

~hello my name is kiara. I have been waiting to meet u.~

~ are you my wolf~

~ no I'm ur freaking kitten. Ofcourse I'm your wolf.~ (hint of sarcasm)

I couldn't help but jump around in circles accidentally knocking some things over. Once I calmed down I could here people getting off the bus and realized that I was still in wolf form....

~ kiara how do I change back?~

~ think about your human self~

As I thought of my human self I could feel myself change back into my human form. I quickly noticed that I had no clothes on and that my room was a mess. So I quickly got dressed and cleaned my room a little bit. After I was done I decided to go get some food since I hadn't eaten yet.

As I made my way to the kitchen I ran into one of the biggest jerks here. His name is john and he is the hottest guy in this place.

" watch where your going freak!" john yelled at me.

" I'm not a freak you @$$" is all I could say.

As I got up off the floor I caught the most delicious scent it was something along the lines of chocolate and coconut. It was so intoxicating.

When I finally got up I decided to find where this delicious scent was coming from. I followed it all the way to......

cliffhanger lol sry I had to do it. I can't write much right now I have things to do and a dinner to get ready for if I can I'll write some more later.

~t.