Of course

Chloe's POV

I stood staring at Demi speechless. I then hugged Demi and screamed yes. she was taken back by my loudness as I was very shy the previous day but never mind she has to get to know me sooner or later. She smiles down at me and told me to go pack all my stuff while she signs the adoption papers. I took me around ten minutes as I only had a few outfits.

I went downstairs with my small suitcase.

"Is that all your stuff" Demi asked shocked.

"Yeah I don't have a lot of stuff" I said simply

"Alrighty tomorrow we are definitely going shopping but right now we are going home"

"Ok then"

Me and Demi walked out and got into the car.

"How about we get to know each other" Demi suggested.

"Ok but there may be a problem because I'm a lovatic so already know everything about you"

" Well then I can just get to know you so what sort of music do you listen to"

" Well I'm a Harmoniser, a Mixer, a Lovatic and l like Cher Lloyd."

19 questions later...

" Ok were home" Demi stated

I looked at the house in awe.

" Why do you need such a big house if only you live here?" I asked inquisitively.
Demi chuckled and said
"Well thats the thing I don't live here by myself and erm I think your gonna be pleasantly surprised."

Demi unlocked the door and shouted

" Girls I'm home" I then watched as five girls piled in the hallway and I quickly realised that it was Fifth
Harmony.

"Erm Demi whose the shortie" asked Ally

"Hey I'm only just smaller than you" I said back the girls looked at me shocked.

"Girls this is Chloe and i adopted her today how about we go into the living room and chloe can tell you about herself"

We all sat on the couch. Camila and Lauren were cuddled up on the arm chair and i was sat on Demi's lap with Ally next to me then Dinah then Normani.

" Well erm I'm Chloe I'm 13. I love to sing even though I'm not that good I like pranking people. I'm a Mixer, Lovatic and Harmoniser and I like Cher Lloyd."

"I love her already" Dinah shouted and I felt myself smile.

I think I'm gonna like it hear I thought to myself.