You want me?

Chloe's POV

It was 6:30 am and I had started to get ready for school when I realised that I don't even have to go because of the incident yesterday. I was still incredibly confused about what Demi meant when she told me about how I should wait till today. I decided to go back to sleep.

I woke back up at 11 when I remembered about what time Demi was going to be here. I only had half an hour to get ready!!

I started running around my room looking for the perfect outfit. I eventually settled on a black skater skirt a white crop top with long sleeves and my white converse I then slung my hair up into a high pony tail and put on minimal makeup.

There was then a knock on my bedroom door so I looked at the time and realised it was 11:45. Demi had already been here for 15 minutes. Opps, I went to answer the door and as I did I saw Demi waiting at the other side. I'm still confused why she's here.

Demi's POV

I went up to Chloe's room and knocked on the door and it then swung open. Chloe was stood at the door looking very surprised.
"Hey Chloe can you come downstairs with me I have something to ask you."

"Yeah sure" Chloe replied with a confused tone.

We started to walked downstairs until we got to the office where I asked Chloe
"How would you like me to adopt you?"