Chapter 5

Demi's POV

I'm so glad the girls like Chloe

"Demi what should I call you and the girls?"
Chloe asked just above a whisper.

"Whatever you want honey you can call me mom or Demi I don't mind and with the girls you can make up nicknames or you can call the aunt whatever."

"Kay thanks i think I'm gonna call Camila Aunt Mila, Lauren Aunt Lolo, Normani Aunt Mani, Dinah Aunt D and Ally Aunt Ally then you mom." My heart melted when she decided she wanted to call me mom.

" Ok then baby. Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure"

"Girls do you wanna watch a movie with us" I shouted and sure enough I saw the five girls walk in.

Once again Camila and Lauren were cuddled up on the arm chair. Then I had Chloe one side of me then Ally the other then Dinah was sat next to Ally then Normani next to Dinah.

" Ok then what movie do you wanna watch Chloe"

"I don't mind"

"Ok then whose go is it to pick the movie?"

"Mine" Dinah shouted as she got up to pick a movie. She come back to the sofa and the title screen came on and I almost screamed at Dinah.

"There is no way I'm letting Chloe watch the conjuring"

"I'll be fine Demi" Chloe said and my heart broke little when she didn't cal m mom but i suppose i did only meet her yesterday

" Fine"

Half an hour later

I had Ally head in my chest as she was so scared she was shaking but I can't help but think how cute she looks, wait what am I saying.

The film had finally finished and it was getting late so all the girls apart from Ally decided to go to sleep.

Chloe's POV

I woke up with Demi asleep next to me looked at the clock which said 3:25 but I couldn't get back to sleep so went downstairs and found Ally curled up on the couch watching TV

"Hey Aunt A what you doin still up" I asked

"Oh hey Chloe I couldn't sleep the film freaked me out"

"I know you like Demi" she looked taken back."

" Erm I er yeah I do" Ally sighed in defeat.

"Mom likes you aswell you know I can tell by the way she looks at you you should ask her out on a date tomorrow"

" Thanks Chloe I'll keep that in mind, so you wouldn't mind if we went out" Ally asked worriedly.

"No not at all you guys are cute together you should go get some sleep though, go to Demi and tell her your scared and I'm sure she'll let you sleep with her." And sure enough Ally went upstairs and went to Demi's room

Ally's POV

I went into Demi's room and gently shook her awake
"Dems can I sleep with you cause I'm scared from the movie"

"If course you can Ally come on and get some sleep I have something to ask you later as well" she said tiredly .

"Thanks Dems"

Chloe's POV

Its so boring being the only one awake so i decided to prank the girls. I went into the kitchen and got whipped cream then in my bag and grabbed eye liner and a few different colous of sharpie and sneaked upstairs to the girls rooms.

I went in to Camila's room and found Lauren and Camila snuggled up together so I quickly took a picture then got to work drawing on their faces then finished off with covering there faces with whipped cream I repeated this with all the girls until I got to mom and Ally, I decided not only to draw all over their faces but also go and get their shampoo bottles and mix them with hair die. Don't ask where I got the hair die from as it it just one of the many unusual things I have for no reason apart from pranking the others. After I'd finished I went downstairs and it was seven o'clock so I decided to make every one breakfast.
After I'd finished making everyone pancakes I heard Normani shout
"Chloe what have you done to my face" I laughed and sat down with my pancakes as I heard six pairs of feet coming down the stairs I took out my phone and got ready to take a picture of the girls. All the girls entered at once and I snapped a picture.

" Chloe what have you done to all of our faces" Mom asked

"well you see I've been up since 3:25 and I got bored so I decided to draw all over your faces" I said simply. Mom then started to chase after me so l legged it to the bed room and locked the door. Soon after I heard all the girls banging on my bedroom door begging for me to let them in so I just ignored them and played on my phone till I didn't hear them banging any more, so I opened the door and was soon after tackled to the ground by mom.

" Hmm how am i gonna get you back?? Are you tickleish at all?"

"Erm maybe" I said giggling.

Mom then started to tickle me so I started to scream and she quickly stopped and said

"i'm gonna go and get a shower." Once she said that I grinned and I heard all the other gilrs agreeing and getting in the shower as all the bedrooms were en-suite.

Around 15 minutes later I heard two screams and then a angry looking Ally and mom came towards me as i burst out into laughter which made them even angrier I got my phone out and took a quick photo and ran but I got tackled down by Lauren and I mean I don't know why she got involved I didn't die her hair a different colour.
" Chloe why did you only dye mine and Ally's hair I mean you could've dyed all other girls hair as well so why only me and Ally?"

" Because you two were the last ones i drew on, you looked really cute cuddled up together by the way" I added and they went red instantly and I showed them the picture I took. Then I ran out of my room to find the other girls who were sat in the living room.
"hey girls look at the picture I took last night" I quickly said and whipped out my phone to show the girls the picture soon after mom and Ally came down and all the girls awwed over the picture and mom and Ally just glared at me .

"so you've been here two days and already you've drawn all over everyone's face, dyed my hair orange and Ally's hair green and took a photo of me cuddling without me realising. i can tell already your gonna be a nightmare" Demi said.

"why thank you" i quickly replied.