𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙺𝙴𝚂
ATLANTA,GEORGIA📍

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? REALLY PRINCE?" 

"Bro that is not my baby, I swear its not" I held Asia hands so she wouldnt hit me.

Truth is, it could be my baby.. but I dont know.

She 4 months, me and her stopped talking three months ago.

No we didnt use condoms but my pull out game strong as hell.

Something telling me its not mines but im gone still step up because she said that I was the last person she was with.

This just too much to deal with.

"Was yall still fucking around when me and you was talking? Tell the truth Tae"

"No." I answered and she tilted her head at me.

"Well yes" I made a face and she snatched away from me.

"It was the first time we started talking though! I swear it was not when we fully started talking and fucking around" I tried to explain myself, following her as she walked out the room.

"You know, Prince I cant even trip for real" She shrugged walking down my hallway.

"Bro Asia, come here!" I yelled stopping in my tracks.

"WHAT? WHAT PRINCE? YOU HAVE A FUCKING CHILD!" She stopped, turning around to look at me.

"You the one that told me you wasnt even fucking with her for real!" She pointed at me before grabbing her purse off the couch.

"So. Its alright, Im cool on you fasho" she slammed the door walking out.

I need a drink.

𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙸𝙽

"Bro you seen what Indiee posted? I know Asia over there beating the shit out of Tae" Kaisen snickered making me get on instagram.

indiaapyt

Liked by a

Liked by a.siaaaa and others

indiaapyt hot girl fall 🧘🏼‍♀️

lysiamonique is that a....
indiaapyt girl, yes.

mo.nae pretty bm 😍😍😍😍
indiaapyt 😘