𝚇𝚅𝙸

aht aht, vote and comment.

𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙽 𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚂𝙴𝙽 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽
ATLANTA, GEORGIA 📍

"Fuck is you crying for now Kaisen" Kamari dragged his hand down his face.

Ive been acting way more feminine lately and I hate it. I been asking to bottom and I used to hate even the thought of it.

I have no idea what this man got on me but im kind of scared not gone lie.

"I just feel like you dont love me no more bro, we barely see eachother" I shrugged making him look at me sideways.

"KAISEN IM WITH YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY, YOU EVEN BE WITH ME SERVING-" 

I turned my head crying some more because he was yelling at me.

"Braylen" he called out and I just ignored him trying to wipe my face quickly.

"Stop fucking talking to me Kamari, bye go do whatever I dont give a damn On God" I got up to walk to my room.

"Stop lying on that man" He followed me making me roll my eyes.

"Listen, im gone be back around a couple hours then we can go out on a lil date, I promise"

"Why I cant come with you?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"Not this time baby, you got my location but just let me handle some business on my own today?" He grabbed my chin.

Sigh.

He like my other half forreal, I hate not being in his skin.

"Ight, it better be somewhere nice too." I responded making him laugh.

"I swear"

"Mhm Be safe man, and dont fucking play with me on the location I will pull up" I looked him up and down and he waved me off.

"You know we get hoes together mane stop playing" he gave me a peck before grabbing his keys off the dresser.

"Lock my door back!"

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸 𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙸𝚂
ATLANTA, GEORGIA📍

"You and Kaisen still together?"

"Yea Ma, never really plan on breaking up" I chuckled a little taking a sip from my koolaid.

I have been homesick every since I moved out. Kaisen done damn near moved in with me, I havent really gotten time to process me really being an adult and on my own.

I mean I been doing grown shit but its different when you doing wild shit and dont come home to that homey comfort.

Just a empty apartment and a pregnant, clingy acting boyfriend.

"Good, I like him. Dont fuck it up" she pointed at me and I smiled shaking my head.

"Nah, I pray i dont"

"As you should" She rocked back and forth in her chair.

"Mhm, I just wanted to stop by here before I went to work mama" I got up kissing her cheek before going to the kitchen.

"What you doing in there? Dont take my damn food boy" She peeked her head from the front room making me laugh.

"Girl dont nobody want ya nasty cooking" I retaliated feeling a smack on my neck.