𝚅

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
prince samontae wilkes

"i dont know who God put in control of the weather but they got this bitch on shuffle" leek said as we walked out my house, the sun was shining bright like it wasnt just storming raining about ten minutes ago

"uh oh all the hoes out again"

"them bitches coming out like roaches" kaisen shook his head.

"bro yall funny as fuck" i said looking up from my phone.

"aye yall talk to amir today?" leek asked and i scrunched my face up.

"nigga we having a whole conversation in the groupchat, take us off mute" kaisen intruded and leek laughed "oh shit".

its been almost a month since amir woke up from the coma, thank God it wasnt no serious issues afterwards, he had trouble talking at first but other than that he straight.

they been having him locked up though, and on a serious watch. we can only visit him at certain times and his auntie got to be in there all the time.

even though he not allowed his phone his aunt still let him have it, just to text us though and facetime bubba when he not home.

its a adjustment but they ease up off him tomorrow, he not completely off the hook but he gets way more freedom.

"free my boy amir, yaddd" leek yelled out, jogging off the porch.

i wiped the water off the steps and sat on them, kaisen did the same.

we was looking at leek approach some girls, you can tell he was telling some corny jokes or just being a ladies man.

"why you ain been hanging with yo lil yeah" i asked kaisen and he waved me off.

"man i told you that night at the hospital that it wasnt like that.. we just cool." he snickered and i smacked my lips.

"yea ok, like we ain peep them hickeys the other day" i dry smirked and he shook his head

"yall nosey as hell"

"nawl you freaky as hell, but i got a question bruh like no gay shit i just wanna know" i asked and he squinted his eyes before nodding.

"so usually in the relationship, one of the niggas be soft or more girly.. but both of yall tuff so like how thats gone work?" i asked genuinely confused cause neither of them like girly.

"uhh" he bursted out laughing and i shook my head "mmcht nevermind-"

"okay okay, so when niggas gay they either a top or a bottom. the top is the one in control..the one who do all the fucking, the bottom is the one who take dick, more of the feminine one" he explained and i nodded.

"but both of yall act like tops soo"

"see this one of the times im really missing kayla, because she would be the only one to understand my struggle right now" he laughed.

"i mean you can talk to me about it, not really my cup of tea but i'll listen" i shrugged and he nodded.

"ok so we both tops, so everytime we get ready to have sex we stop because we dont know who gone do the fucking" he pouted.

"um ok" i started to think and he shook his head "see, nevermind i knew this was gone be-"

"nigga hush, lemme think.. uhh why yall just cant take turns?" i asked and he nodded.

"we could but man what if i go first and he take control and i turn into a-" he gagged.

"man, you overthinking just take control. swing his ass down or some and tell him that you gone fuck first then before yall finish or whatever let him fuck you" i shrugged, attempting not to gag.

this is so weird giving a nigga advice about another nigga but hell, imma treat him just how i would do leek or amir.

"hmm okay,okay" he pursed his lips together.

"tae the sex doctor" i rubbed my hands like bird man.

"nigga" he looked at me and we laughed.

leek walked over to us like he was irritated.

"nigga whats wrong with you" kaisen asked making a face.

"man i hate when bitches be like "dont you got a girlfriend" like you see im tryna cheat so why you asking me that?" he leaned against the porch.

"oh speaking of ex, me and indiee back together" i shrugged and they sighed.

"this ain nothing new, fuck you telling us for" leek scrunched his face up.

"cause when she go on the flordia trip with us, dont be surprised" i balled my lips up and they stuck they neck out.

"since when we bring other folks on trips?" kaisen asked and smacked my lips.

"man she went with us to nola"

"so that was like a two day trip, and yall argued the whole time.. hell nawl" leek sat down and i smacked my lips.

"man yall trippin just let the girl go" i said getting irritated.

"man no, if she go.. she gotta get her own room, she riding by herself and allat" leek responded.

"i agree cause if thats the case why kamari cant come down there with us?" kaisen asked and leek stared into the air.

"see no, no homo four beya shit or whatever but.. its always been just us four, if yall wanna TELL YALL BOOS TO COME then what ever but that is OUR trip" leek shrugged.

"nigga did you just say homo four beya" kaisen stared at him with his mouth open.

"you know what im tryna say"

"man whatever i'll tell ha where imma be and she can come if she want" i waved them off.

"same with kamari" kaisen shrugged.

"yall wanna go see amir?" leek asked and i nodded.

"cmon, i'll drive" kaisen said as we all got up.

this was just a filler, back to the bs.
vote + comment
- tay 🥳