𝚇𝚇𝙸

KARTER AMIR WILSON
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA 📍

"Im not asking yo ass again bitch, who took him?" I shot in Zykez other arm.

This was the last thing we was supposed to be doing but this Kaisen we talking about.

I will go crazy if I lose another.

"Ight" Leek said before he shot one of his potnas in the head.

"The next time you lie, im fucking yo sister infront of you" Tae laughed as he sat down on the floor.

"Bruh im serious! I swear on my life I havent even been stun yall no more, I got other shit to worry bout" Zykez cried as he rocked back and forth in the chair.

"Bruh! Who took the nigga mane! Just speak up. Who got my car?" Zykez yelled looking at his other two homeboys who was in the room also.

They just stared at eachother like they were hesitating to say something.

Maybe Zykez really dont know nothing.

"My car been in the shop for months! I wrecked it so how the fuck have yall seen me anywhere! I havent even been to Atlanta I swear on my mama!" He stomped with all his might in the chair.

"Calm down bitch" Leek scrunched his face up.

"You tryna say somebody set you up?" Tae called out while he rummaged through his room.

I looked at his weak ass goons, something off.

They know something.

"Wassup, yall dont know nothing?" I walked over to them.

One of them looked mad familiar so I just tested something.

"You gone let your own cousin get his head blown off his fucking shoulders?" I looked at the one on the right, and he just stared at Zykez before speaking up.

"Montae paid us" he looked at him before Zykez just put his head down.

"The fuck? Who the fuck is Montae?" Leek looked at both of them and the homeboy on the left smacked his teeth.

Tae shot him in the calf making him fall to his knees.

The boy hissed in pain, "Wassup? What you got to say?" Tae asked before standing up to put all his weight on the boys leg.

"Mane get the fuck off me!" The boy yelled and Tae just smiled.

"Montae? Who that" I pointed the gun at the nigga who was about to piss his pants.

He didnt say anything so Leek pointed his gun at Zykez.

"Mmcht mane tell him" Zykez tried to turn his head away from the gun.

"Its his brother" the boy said nodding his head towards Zykez.

"He paid some of us to fuck with yall, I dont know why he so mad though. I think he want somebody one of yall fuck with" He continued to explain and I looked at Leek and Tae shaking my head before I stopped him.

"You" I looked at Zykez.

"Fuck is his problem with us?" I sat on the floor infront of him.

Zykez just sighed and I could still hear the boy to the left of me groaning so I went on ahead and put him out his misery.

Just for fun.

"Come on now brah, I know them arms going numb buddy. Talk before I kill his ass" I pointed at the other homeboy.

"He been mad at me for a while now, I honestly dont know what for. I thought he got over it but I guess not" He shrugged and I stuck my neck out.

"You still not telling us what was his reason for taking Kaisen, or targeting us period?" I asked getting annoyed.

We're wasting so much time on nothing.

"Where the nigga be going to? Its like eleven right now where he usually be at?" Leek asked the boy that was just staring at the dead body beside him.

It was silent, making Tae yell, "TALK NIGGA!"

"Uh, I think on Newton. Im not sure"

I nodded before shooting him in the lower stomach.

"AMIR!" I heard Tae yell before I was pulled aside.

"What?"

"You fucking serious?" Tae tilted his head and Leek followed behind him "Yeah he was helping us Amir" 

"He not gone talk, Get Zykez and lets go"

thanks for 17k 🤍

vote + comment even tho this was ass, im working on a whole nother book and its giving me writters block for this book. srry.

- taytayouttt