Parting Gift

Smut warning!

Abbreviation meanings
(Y/S/T)- Your skin tone
(Y/H/L)- Your hair length
(Y/H/C)- Your hair color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)’s POV~

I hum softly, finishing up my shift at the bar, today was the Mandalorian’s last day, or so he told me. What I didn’t expect to see when I got home was the armored man in the kitchen tragically failing at cooking dinner. I rush into the kitchen and put out the fire he had started.

“I thought you were going to leave.” I say lightly, cleaning up the mess and seeing what I could salvage before I started perfecting it.

“I-I was… I just wanted to try and pay you back by making you a meal before I go.”

“The thought is much appreciated. But next time please don’t try to burn my house down.” I joke softly. He scoffs and looks away.

“You don’t need to repay me anyways… I did this because I know how it is to be on the run from imps.” I say, plating the food.

“But since you stayed so late, you might as well stay the night again. I’ll prepare some food for your trip too.” I say, starting up a large pot of soup.

“I really do want to repay you… I-I could make this last night worth your while.” He stutters, a small attempt at flirting. I blush and scramble for my spoon, stirring the pot.

“Y-You r-really don’t have to.” I stutter, now flustered.

“But I want to…” He says, his gloved hand slowly making his way down my back, around to my hip. I blush and swat it away with my spoon.

“F-f-fine… so long as you stop touching me in front of dinner and the child… a-and s-so long as you come back… to visit… I mean.” I stammer, blushing brightly. The Mandalorian nods and removed his hand, rubbing the back of it.

“I will try.” He says.

“That’s all I ask.” I whisper.

“Now go eat. You’ll need the energy for tomorrow.” I say, putting a lid on the soup to let it simmer. The Mandalorian takes his plate and goes into the living room. I sit on the floor of the kitchen, listening to him talking to the child as he ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After I had dished the soup into some air-tight containers, I placed them in the cold box, walking out to the living room to see that the child was asleep in his makeshift bed.

“I-I’m going to go freshen up.” I whisper, walking to the bathroom.

Once I finished in the bathroom, I walked into the bedroom to see the Mandalorian sitting on the bed. I blush and sit down next to him.

“S-so… how would you l-l-like to start?” I stutter. He grabs my blindfold and ties it over my eyes. I then hear the click and hiss of his helmet and blush. 

“Like this…” He whispers, his hot breath on my face before his lips met mine, startling me a bit, but I soon gave into the kiss, his chapped lips against my softer ones.

He slowly leans me back and my hands shakily feel around for the clasps of his armor. I find each and everyone of them, easily removing them. Each piece clattered to the ground as I removed them, the Mandalorian gently kissing my neck and jawline.

“M-mando…-”

“Din.” He interjects.

“What?”

“My name… it’s Din Djarin.” He whispers softly, his hands fumbling for the back of my top, undoing the ties and loosening it. He then unclasped the front, sliding it out from under my back. My breath hitches when I feel him run his now gloveless hands down my sides, hooking his fingers in the waistband of my pants with one hand while the other unzipped them. He slipped my pants off gently, leaning down and gently placing little kisses on my (Y/S/T) stomach, slowly going higher, kissing over my breasts before reaching my neck. He then kissed up my neck, to my jawline, then to my lips.