Nevarro

Warning! Contains season 2 spoilers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Din's POV~

I groan, waking up to the sound of throwing up. I grab my helmet and stand, walking to the vac tube, kneeling behind (Y/N) and rubbing her back while keeping her (H/L) hair out of her face. She glances back at me, quickly looking away. She continues throwing up for a good ten minutes before leaning back from the vac tube and flushing it. 

"Th-thanks Din." She whispers. I smile softly, wiping her forehead gently.

"Anytime love." I whisper. I look down to see her with her eyes closed.

"Thank you for respecting the creed, no matter the circumstance." I whisper.

'You're welcome Din… I know you'll show me your face when you're ready." She says softly, reaching up and touching my face. I smile, leaning into her touch, kissing her palm. She smiles, keeping her hand there for a few minutes before dropping it into her lap.

"I have to get dressed, then we can go above deck and stargaze if you want." I say softly.

"Sounds good." She whispers, standing up slowly. I helped her up, standing up after she was fully on her feet and stable. I walk over to my pile of armor, putting everything on before grabbing my helmet, putting it on. 

"Alright. Let's go up and see what's going on outside." I say, leading to the ladder. She climbs quickly with me quick on her heels. I sit in my seat and pat my lap for her to sit down. She blushes and sits down, leaning her back against my chest. She looks up, pointing out constellations with a gleam in her eyes. I listen, altering the course a bit.

"So, what's on Nevarro?" She asks softly.

"My guild." I say softly, holding her close. My arms wrapped around her midsection with my hands resting on her stomach.

"Ah, will Cara be there?" She asks, a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"She will be. She's helping restore Nevarro to its former glory." I whisper.

"Ah, okay." She whispers, her hands resting over mine.

"How long until we get there?" She asks.

"A couple days." I reply, burying my face in her back. She chuckles softly and pats my hands.

"You're going to be such an amazing father." She whispers. I blush softly, hiding my helmeted face in her back.

"I doubt it… but thanks for the vote of confidence." I whisper.

"Have you seen how you interact with The Child? You're amazing." She says softly, looking back at me over her shoulder. I blush brighter, glad she couldn't see.

"I hope so… I just want what's best for our child." I say quietly, sighing softly.

"And we'll both make sure they live a long, happy life." She says softly, her hands holding mine. I smile.

"That we will." I whisper.

"But, what if they decide they want to join the creed?"

"I guess you'll have to be there to instruct them on the way." She says softly, shifting around in my lap to face me.

"Either way, they will live a happy life." She says softly, smiling at me. I smile back, forgetting she couldn't see me for a second.

"How good of a father am I if our own child can't even look at my face?"

"You're an amazing father, no matter what." She says softly, cupping the sides of my helmet gently. I smile and lean into her touch, looking up at her.