Forever Yours

Contains lots of fluff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Din's POV~

I groan, waking up on the floor of the cargo hold. I kiss (Y/N)'s nape gently, careful not to wake her up, before going above to check the navigation computer. I see that we were approaching Tatooine and go back below deck, gently waking (Y/N). 

"Mmnh… what?" She groans softly, her eyes fluttering open. I smile softly and kiss her forehead.

"We're less than an hour away from Tatooine… I wanted to wake you so the turbulence wouldn't." I whisper.

"Mmmnh, thanks… up?" She asks, holding her arms up sleepily. I chuckle softly and pick her up, setting her on some crates that we made into a makeshift chair for her. She kisses my cheek gently, her soft hands caressing my face. I smile and lean into her touch, kissing her palm gently.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too Din." She says softly, moving her hands to her stomach. I smile and lean down, kissing her stomach gently. She chuckles and runs her fingers through my hair. I smile and straighten.

"I'm going to go above and land us on Tatooine. Hang on tight." I whisper.

"Okay." She replies, moving so she could hold the ship's interior. I go above and take over the controls, landing in the normal hangar at Peli's. I turn off the ship and jump down the ladder, landing with a soft thud. I turned to (Y/N), seeing her slowly standing up, a hand on her stomach while the other worked to lift herself out of the chair. I rush over and gently help her up, rubbing her back gently. I put my helmet back on and open up the ship's ramp, seeing Peli gathering the droids. I walked down the ramp, watching as Peli walked up to us. 

"New ship?" She asks.

"The other one got destroyed."

"After all the work I've put into it?" She jokes, punching me in the arm. I chuckle softly and watch as she looks at (Y/N). She holds her at an arm's length, looking her over.

"Looking good. How far along are you?" She asks.

"Thirty-four weeks." Says (Y/N), a hand resting on her bump. Peli smiles.

"Wow. Only, what? Eight weeks left?" Peli asks. (Y/N) nods, watching as Peli touched her bump. I move to protect (Y/N), moving on instinct even though I knew Peli means no harm. (Y/N) puts a hand up, stopping me in my tracks.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to encroach on your territory Mando." Peli says, raising her hands up in surrender. I nod and move closer to (Y/N), wrapping my arm around her waist. (Y/N) sighs softly, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"You know that Peli wouldn't hurt the child, right?" She whispers. I nod.

"I know. I'm sorry. Its instinct." I whisper, rubbing her stomach. She nods and kisses my helmet, waddling out of my grasp as she follows Peli to the seating area. I followed her, standing behind her when she sat down. I rested a hand on her shoulder, listening as she chatted with Peli.

"Is it alright if she stays while I run out after a bounty?" I ask.

"Of course! It'll help us catch up!" Peli says, waving me off. I bow my head in that ks and lean down, bumping my helmet lightly against (Y/N)'s forehead. She smiles and kisses my hand.

"Be safe."

"I will. You stay safe as well." I whisper. She nods, rubbing her rounded belly.

"I'll be back in a bit." I say, leaving the area to head to the cantina.