Before The Match

After Nekoma won the match, they found that they'd be facing Nohebi, a team that has the referee rapped around their sly fingers.

The 3rd years were most nervous than the others, semi finals, last year of high school, would they make other to the finals? Or go home empty handed knowing their volleyball career in high school is done?

As Nohebi approach them Kuroo Nekoma's captain turned around.

"well" Daishou Spoke up "I guess we're playing each other in the match hm?" he laughed a bit "this should be simple"

As a tall figure approach silently but loudly behind Daishou he slowly looked behind him.

A tall half japenese half Russian first year stood over him his name is Lev Haiba, "I wouldn't be so sure of it"

Daishou turned to his team walking to them "I guess we'll see" he says.

Kuroo nods

Nohebi walked away as Lev joins his team. "that stupid snake" Kuroo Mumbled. Kenma, a black and blonde boy grunted, he was Kuroo's best friend since, around the ages 4-10 or so, Kenma sat down on the bench taking his game out after noticing the amount of time they still had until the match. Kuroo set beside him while hearing Yaku Morisuke the 3rd year libero making sure Lev was ready for this.

Lev only started playing volleyball, he's trying to become the ace.

Everyone else were huddled together chatting.

"he's going to attack" Kuroo said to Kenma.

Finally, it was time for the match. As the warmup began the 3rd years became more calm.

Daishou and Kuroo shook hands. They both stayed quiet.

End of chapter 1