The Dream

As Shibayama was heading home, he couldn't help but think about what happened earlier. He can't get the boy out of his mind.

As he opened the door to his apparentment he sighed.

He was too tired to make food so he just went to get a hot quick shower.
After the shower he made his way to bed. Falling asleep straight away.

"huh?" His voice echoed. "where am I?" Shibayama was confused..

His mind was blank. All he thought of doing was getting up and looking around.

He made his way over to the door. He left the room and made his way into the hallway. He heard a sigh coming from a different door. He put his ear at the door. It sounded like a person. He wasn't alone? He was relieved he was with another person. Yuki opened the door....

He saw the guy he dumped into.

"you okay hun?" Kuguri said

"I.. What did u just call me?" Shibayama was confused

"hm?" Kuguri stood up and walked over to him.

Yuki felt something in his back as blood came out of his mouth. Was he going to die? What was happening?

A loud gasp came from his mouth as he woke up.

"huh? Oh.. It was just a dream"

He sat up for a while before lieing back down.

"Yuki?" a voice came out to him from beside him.

Startled he turned to his side nothing was there. Nothing was there at the other side as well.

"I must be hearing things.."

He ended up falling back asleep.

A yawn came from his mouth as he woke up. The alarm clock was going off.

"oh I must of forgot to turn it off"

He got up to go downstairs. He got a bowl and a cup to get his food and a glass of water.

"maybe I should try find him again.."

End of chapter 4,