The Search Begins

As Shibayama left the house, he stood there as if he was paralysed. His mind going in circles as he wonders where the boy might be on this type of day.

After a few minutes (approximately 5 minutes) he had an idea. Of course there was loads of possibilities, but he plays volleyball right? So it would be okay to assume he's somewhere where you can practice.

..a place where you can practice.. Those words kept him thinking. Until he remembered the place Yaku took him to, when he asked to practice together.. But what was the place called. He remembered the directions so he decided just to follow them.

"Left, straight, left, right, straight, right right, straight, left, straight.. Straight.." Yuki finally made it.

As he approached the door, he heard people talking. One sounded a bit like.. Daishou? His hopes got high, all he could say was..

"he has to be here.."

He touched the handle and opened it. His eyes opened, he looked around, only to see the boy (Kuguri) wasn't there at all. He was so sure he'd be here but Kuguri wasn't. Asking Daishou where he might be would be a good idea. So he did.

Apparently on Saturday's he would take a little girl to the park.. I wonder if it's his sister or maybe not? There's so many possibilities again. And the amount of parks near is around 3-5
I wouldn't say there's more than 5 though. West.. South.. North.. Or East which way.. Slowly but surely he began making his way South. Unsure if there is a park this way or not. As he walked up a hill in the distance he could see a fence. A park? Or just a fence. It was a park.. He saw a familiar figure in there pushing a girl like figure on the swings. Again his hopes were high. Will he be lucky or unlucky?

As he approached the gate, he didn't dare look up from the ground. If it wasn't Kuguri he should probably give up and wait until there's a lucky chance. He opened the gate and walked in. Slowly lifting his head. As it was up he moved his body so it faced the swings. Only to see the boy he was looking for. He was scared to approach him but knew he had to. Obviously Kuguri wouldn't notice him is what he thought. But. Kuguri looked over to him only to shout to Yuki.

"Hey? Shibayama Yuki correct?"

Shibayama couldn't let out any words he noticed him.. Without having to do anything for him to see... He decided to shout back.. There was no point in being scared.

"Uh.."

Fin 😗

I'm gonna try update weekly or daily now!