And The Match.. Begins

"alight the starting line up is the same as always yamamoto, fukunaga are the starting wing spikers, Lev and Kuroo as the middle blockers, Kenma as the setter and Yaku as the Libero."said Nekomata Yasufumi." now go win this."

They got into position.

A few shots of point go by til the points are 12-11. Taketora misses the recieve making it shoot to the audience at the sides. Yaku swiftly runs after it receiving the ball while jumping over the fence. Lev hits the ball down onto the other side getting a point.

"Yaku-San that recieve w-" Lev stopped talking Yaku hurt his foot Yamamoto was helping him onto the court. Yaku turns around to a man.

"Sorry!" Yaku says

"No! It's fine" replies a man.

Kuroo speaks to the others not on the court, "he must of tripped over that guys foot, depending on how his foot is.." he looks over to Shibayama "you might have to cover for him Yuki"

Yaku starts waking over to the court again, but stops after four steps because of his foot, causing him to fall over.

The coach calls a time out.

"Yaku, until your foot is better we're going to have to switch you out." says Nekomata

Yaku stayed silent, trying to accept this.

"Shibayama!"

Yuki walks over.

"we need you to go in and cover for Yaku, are you alright with this?"

He nods

One of the teammates take Yaku to the Nurse to get an ice package for his foot.

The Match starts up again, Nohebi was looking right at Shibayama causing him to get nervous, just like they wanted. Yamamoto serves the right ball right onto the other side of the net swiftly. Worryingly it was received but it was wonky. The setter tossed it to Kuguri, who caught the Shibayama's eye causing him to lose concentration.

He hit the ball right towards Yuki which got him startled, he didn't recieve it. He tried. But couldn't.

This happened more times until Shibayama calmed down and ignored the surroundings concentrating on the ball in the sky.

The ball... Is being tossed by the setter.. Daishou jumps to spike the ball.

The ball shoot towards Yuki, but.. Shibayama gets a good, perfect recieve..

End of chapter 2