First day

*Rhys p.o.v*

While Feyre was resting after she gave birth and I gave Az his godchild, Madja and I were talking.
"My Lord, the High Lady is in a lot of pain. She has given birth to a beautiful son. A normal human birth hurts a lot but... she had to give birth to one with wings. The wings literally ripped her womanhood." By the words ripped, my face was turning white. "So I advice you to take care of her. Wash it, disinfect it and please, do not make love with her for the following 3 months." She said seriously. "Or it will rip again and hurt a lot. If that does happen, please come and get me. I will come here and check once a month to see how she is recovering and how the baby grows." "Thank you Madja. For everything. I don't think I ever thanked you before. Thank you for helping my friends with their wings, thank you for helping my mate during her pregnancy. Thank you for helping her give birth. Thank you for everything." I said smiling. Madja smiled back and then said that she will go now. I walked with her outside and said thank you for the last time.

I winnowed to Feyre. "Rhys..." Feyre said in pain. "I'm so sorry darling." I said sad. "For what?" She asked tired. "For you having to go through pain. I wasn't able to help you with this. Even Az said he can't bear you having pain and not being able to help." I said softly. "It's oka-" we heard our son cry. "Rhys why is he crying?" She tried to get up but almost screamed. "Feyre!" I laid her back onto the bed and said I will get him. I winnowed. I walked back with Nix in my arms. Feyre smiled. I gave him to her. "What happened?" She asked worried. "Cass showed his stupid face." We chuckled.

Nix lied between her parents.
We both had their wings spread over each other. So that our warmth stayed there.

It was morning. Someone knocked at the door. Who is there, why are you here, why are you trying to wake my mate and son up? I said into the person' head. A whisper came from the hallway. "Its Elain, I'm here to bring some breakfast." You can come in but don't yell. Elain silently opend the door and walked in. She almost yelled. I grinned. I was naked and the wings are shown. The first things she saw were the wings and my naked ass. "Where can I put the plates with food?" she said quietly, not looking at me but worried at her sister. I moved my wing a bit so I could see the room. On the desk, please. She brought the food to the desk. I winked at her and her face got more red than it already was. She quickly but silently got out of the room.

1 hour later

The sun was shining in the room. It was shining through Feyres wings. Rhys gently touched Feyre's shield. Goodmorning, darling. Feyre slightly smiled. Hello, love.
How's the pain? Rhys asked softly. She grimaced in pain. Is there anything I can do?
Yes, can you wake up our little monkey? My boobs hurts and I have to feed him.
I woke Nix up. I got up and took the food to bed. While she was feeding him, I fed Feyre.
She looked so tired and in pain.
Do you want a bath? She looked up and nodded yes. What about this little creature?
When you guys are ready I will bring him to the Inner Circle.

I was bringing the little boy to his family.
Their tired faces lighted up when they saw him. I looked at Cass. "No funny faces anymore." Az chuckled. "Will you guys please take care for him for a moment? I have to take care of Feyre." I said sad. "Is it that bad?" Mor asked worried. "That little monkey tore her apart." The baby laughed while the others turned white. "Yes, go! Take care of her!" Amren said. "Thank you."

I had filled the bath with hot water.
"Can you walk?" She tried but whimpered. I winnowed with her. The water was still running. "Feyre darling, Madja said I have to clean and disinfect it. If I hurt you, please tell me." Feyre nodded. She was ashamed of it. She doesn't like it when I had to take care of her while she's on her period. I kept telling that blood is blood. While I have magic hands, tongue and manhood, she hates it when I see her body at those moments. This is one of those moments she doesn't want me to see her naked, vulnerable.
I removed her clothes. She hides herself. "Seriously darling? Love, I've seen you plenty of times naked. I saw you naked the day we conceived our monkey. I just saw you breastfeeding him. Why this all of a sudden?" I asked worried. "I just don't want you to see me like this... so vulnerable, in pain, ugl-" "Don't you dare to finish that word! Love, it's okay to be vulnerable sometimes. Especially when I'm here for you. You're in pain because you just gave birth to our child. And you are not ugly! You're the most beautiful, strongest, smartest woman I know!" I almost yelled. She began to cry. I hugged her. "Come on darling. Let's relax in a warm bath." I tilted her carefully up. We both got in the tub. Feyre sat face to face with me. "Can I?" I asked gently. She nodded. And then I carefully washed and disinfected her.