The News

It was evening when Rhys came back.
I was reading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
I really love how Will and Jem protect each other. It reminds me about how Rhys and I are.
"What did Madja say?" He asked worried. I smiled at him. His eyes widened up.
"Feyre darling, is it real?" He asked surprised.
"Yes, my love. It is real. I can finally give you my present from five years ago." Rhys started crying and I cried with him.

Rhys asked the Inner Circle to come for breakfast. They all came, Elain, Mor, Cass, Az and Amren. We haven't seen them for a month. They were busy with rebuilding Velaris after the attack.
When we walked in, Amren sniffed immediately and gasps. Then she points at us. "Feyre, you... is it real?" She asked.
Everybody else doesn't understand what's happening.
"Yes Amren, it is real." I smiled.
Amren started crying.
"What's real? I don't understand..." Cass said.
"Everybody... I'm becoming a dad!
Feyre is pregnant!" Rhys shouted.
Everybody was happy.
They all came to me and hugged me and said they were happy for us. Then Cass came to me and lifted me up and was turning us around. When I felt the ground under my feet again, he went to Rhys and said "Good job, Rhysie boy."
We all laughed and cried at the same time.
When we were done crying we celebrated the news.
"Well this is bad Feyre... because you are pregnant you may not drink wine... doesn't matter. There is more for me then." Mor winked at me. I smiled.