Part 3

Hinata POV

When I got in to class which the class I have with kageyama, we had a bit before the teacher got in so everybody was talking with each other, and before the teacher got in the twins came through the door, and when I tell you kageyama's face was priceless, " hey Hinata " Atsumu said walking up to me " you need something " " um yeah do you know where we can sit " " on the floor " they both gave me an unamused face " I was kidding Atsumu you sit in the seat next to me and Osamu you sit behind me " I told them where to sit and the whole time I saw kageyama starring at use out of jealousy " so how has your day been my love " Osamu said from behind me " better now that you guys are here but yeah kageyama cheated on me but I was not surprised and I don't really care I mean I do have you guys and the rest of my team " " that is... wow " Atsumu said with anger towards kageyama " " good to know that we brighten your day my love " Osamu said and then the bell rang and the teacher came in " ok so today we have two new students and they are twins you may have noticed them walk in this morning and thank you Hinata for telling them where to sit " " your welcome Miss " " but if they will introduce themselves that would be great " and then the two boys stand up " my name it Atsumu Miya and I am 16 " and then Osamu had to go " my name is Osamu Miya and I am also 16" and then they both sat down " well thank you boys for introducing yourselves "

After Class

me and the twins were just talking and a random bitch came up to us " hey Atsumu " " um yes " " well I was wondering would you like to go on a date with me " " no way " " but why I'm beautiful, I'm kind, I'm rich, and I'm better that all the girls in this class " " 1 you are a bitch 2 I'm gay 3 you are a brat 4 I am not a gold digger and 5 I have a boyfriend " " who you just transferred to the school this morning " " well Hinata right here is mine a Osamu's boyfriend so yeah and we have known each other for while so can you leave me alone now ". And while all of this went down I could see kageyama get mad when he said I was dating them. After then brat left " hey we have a free period after this an we usually have some practice with the team do you want to come " " sure how about you Osamu " " yeah since I do not know anybody here I will go with the team ". At the GYM. " hey everybody " " hey hinata why are the twins here " suga said" oh they just transferred here and I don't think that kageyama or yamaguchi are gonna come " " ok I don't really care " me and the twins walked in to a corner " ok so do not mention anything g about us dating ok " I said "ok will do " both of the twins said at the same time.

ok I shall leave it there I hope you enjoyed and if you enjoyed go and check out my other stories and if you do I hope you like them as much as you liked this one and have a great day

644 Words