Part 5

So I want to make this close to 2000 words just like my last one but it is probably not, and for this Hinata does have abs, lets just say he went to gym or something ok now on to the story

Hinata POV

He is still sucking on my neck and he then starts to kiss my neck, a and then we hear a door open " HEY ATSUMU WHEN I SAID YOU CAN DO ANYTHING I MEANT ANYTHING BUT FUCK SO STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING " Osamu yelled " damn he know everything, I guess we just have to wait till he gets out of the shower, so do you want to go play some video games " "ok sure " I say getting off of the bed, and we both walk in to the living room and I sat on the couch while Atsumu got the game ready " ok so what do you want to play babe " Atsumu say sitting down and handing me a controller " well what games do you have " " well we have gta, fortnite, Mario carts, Spiro, ratchet and clink, etc. " he say going through the games " how about Mario carts I have not played that in a while " " ok " he says clicking on the game " tis might take a few minutes to load we have not played this I a while to " we waited for about 5 minutes and just told each other some jokes and then we heard the bathroom door open again " you were right you don't take a long shower" I say getting up " do you want to play Mario carts with us " " no not right now " " but why are you going to sleep " " no I want do this " " what do you me- " and the he proceeds to take off my shirt " hey wait for me " Atsumu said turning off the TV and then comes behind me and starts to kiss my neck again and Osamu starts kissing me while starts rubbing my abs.

Ok I know this one it really lame and I wanted to get it close to 2000 but it is not even close to 1000 but I have to do something so bye and I hope you liked the tiny part of it and I will continue maybe later tonight so I hope you have a great day or night, goodbye. Oh and the person that commented first on my last one, I could not stop laughing

439 Words