Part 16

Hinata POV

when we got there we had to wait a while because my dad was a little late, so I took this time to call kenma about the situation, he said that he would miss me and asked who he would play games with so I told him to play with Kuroo for now and that when I got back I would spend a whole month playing games with him and he agreed but said that he would still miss me a lot so I told him I would miss him too and then he said that I would have to text him a least once a week and I said that I would, I had to hang up because I saw my dad pull up. " dad just pulled up " I say but I guess my mom barley heard me over the noise at the air port " what did you say dear I could not hear you that well " my mom said looking over to me " I said that I see dad and where parked " I say pointing on the direction of his car and where he was " ok well lets go, Natsu get on your brothers back so we an get over there faster " my mom said while he began to start walking towards where I pointed " why my back " I said to myself leaning down just enough for Natsu to get on my back " because mama said so now go I wanna see papa I miss him " Natsu said as she put her hands around my neck to where she nearly choked me to death when I got over to my dad and mom the where talking and then Natsu jumped off of my back on to my dad and she did it so fast to where I barely saw her do it and then I looked in to the car and saw that... Tatsuo was on the car, and after a few seconds of being in a bit of shock he opened the door and I saw that he was smiling and opened his arms a s a signal to give him a hug, and so I waisted not time and I ran over to his and almost knocked him down.

I know that it is not a lot but I want to go and play Roblox I know that know that is a dumb reason to stop the heart warming reunion but imma try to post another one tomorrow ok bye