Part 7

Hinata POV

We all sat there talking for about and hour but we had to go. I look at the clock when we get back to their place and it read '1:00' " wow I did not know that I had gotten this late " I whisper to myself " hey Hinata do you want to go to the park! " I heard Atsumu yell from the front door " sure just let me get my phone and I will be ready to go! " I yell back, once I got my phone I went to the car and saw them waiting for me and I get in the car " ok so what park are we going to " I ask Osamu " we are going to the park closest to the house " Atsumu said looking at him GPS " ok I love that park " I say exited and then my phone started buzzing and so I looked and saw that everybody was in the group chat.

In the group chat

ROLLING THUNDER : me and Tanaka saw hinata with the Miya Twins this morning

Buzz Cut : yeah and they had breakfast with us

Dino boi : ooo hey Kageyama you jealous

Milk boi : shut the fuck up

Sunshine : you shut the fuck up bitch

Sugamama : Hinata!- Wait nevermind keep going

Dead Dadchi : wow suga

Sugamama : what he cheated on him you would do the same

Dead Dadchi : n- well your right

Yams : wow such great parents

Dino boi : shut the fuck up cheater

Yams : gomen Tsu-

Dino boi : don't even say that Yamaguchi

Sunshine : hey me and the twins are going to ---- park

Sugamama : ooo can we go

Sunshine : hold on let me ask

Out of GC

" hey guys is it ok if the team comes to the park with us " I ask looking up from my phone " sure but no kageyama or Yamaguchi because I don't like them " Atsumu says " ok " I say looking back at my phone

In the GC

Sunshine : they said yes but no Yamaguchi or kageyama

Milk boi : that is ok me and Yamaguchi are going out to get lunch anyway

Sugamama : we anyways we are on our way meet you guys there

Noya : yeah how far are you Shoyo

Sunshine : we actually just arrived at the park

Buzz Cut : cool we are right own the road from the park see you in about 10 minutes

Dino boi : bye shrimpy

Sunshine : bye everyone

Everyone : byeeee

Out of the GC

We are getting out of the car and start walking in to the park and I see Kenma and Kuroo sitting down playing video games, so I ran up to them, " hey guys " I say with a smile " oh hey Shoyo what are you up to " Kenma says looking up from his game " really I have been trying to get your attention for the last 30 minutes and you see him and you are paying attention!!!" Kuroo says " well anyway hello chibi-Chan " Kuroo say looking up at me " hey Kuroo- san " I say and then the twins finally catch up to me and start panting from running " why... are... you...so...fast " Atsumu says panting really hard " hey what are you doing here with the twins " Kenma says " well they are on my team now and we are all meeting up at the park and we are just the first ones here I guess " I say looking at the twins and then looking back at Kenma " well ok so where is the rest of the team now " Kuroo says " they are almost here why " I say " well me and Kenma were walking around and we saw a beach with a net close by but we did not have enough people to play volleyball " Kuroo says looking at his phone " cool well they should be here in about 5 minutes so do we just wait " Osamu say going to sit on the bench across from Kenma and Kuroo " I mean I guess so " kenma says looking back down at his game, and me and Atsumu walk over to Osamu but there is only room for two on the bench " I am not sitting on the ground " I say crossing my arms " well you could always sit on my lap love " Osamu said grabbing my hand and pulling me on his lap " well ok then " I hear Kuroo say " pls don't tell anybody Kuroo pls" I say " and what do I get out of it " I start to get angry " how about I just punch where you vocal cords are so you cant say anything for the rest of your life " I say giving him one of my death stares " o-ok will do " he says looking back down to his phone. After a few minutes of waiting the team finally show up and Kuroo tells them about the beach and they all agree to go " hey I also want to tell you guys one more thing " Kuroo says and then looks towards me and back to them " Kuroo you better not " yell and then he yells " Hinata is dating the twins " and then runs away so I chase him " wow I never expected for him to move on so fast " Tsukishima says watching me run after Kuroo almost catching him " well he did tell us that he knew Kageyama had been cheating for about 2 months so " Atsumu says getting up " wow he was cheating for more then 2 months " suga said looking surprised. After a few minutes of running after Kuroo I finally got him and hit him in the stomach, and then we all walk towards the beach.

Well imma leave it there but if I get bored I might add an other part tonight. Ok so I hope you liked this part and I also hope that you have a great day or night and I shall be going, bye guys

1070 Words