Part 3 : first strange thought

ok so today i am posting another part...

wow 3 parts in one day...

my mind .... "screams in a childish spongebob voice"   IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

i just finished reviewing  ( @sweetcreature173  )   one book... cause it is still ongoing and i am dying to see what happens next...

also i have to read and rview her other book... gonna start doing that too.

then i have two other writer's books to review   ( @evangeline360 and @BrokenAngel53  )

i am so excited to be doing this...

i am going offline now to go bother my father while he is trying to enjoy his TV shows... haha 

oh just saying... my love life is a complete mess in one hand and on the other it's a dream... can someone try to explain that to me ???

I  watched Tom Holland's lip-sync battle  today... again (the umbrella one... haven't seen his other performance yet... a shame i know) it made me feel beter.

i am also going to add the link to that video cause personally i believe it's the best video that has ever existed.

i think sometimes i might be too big of a Hollander... but who cares, i love it.

i haven't updated my fanpages on instagram in forever (christmas day) and now i think my followers might unfollow me... that's sad.

any one who wants to know their called    @HollandPerfection01         and  @HollandersCupOfTea16  ... cool... now you know

im going now. sorry for the stupid and weird and useless update but that's what this book is all about.

dont like it then dont read it.

love you all that actually read this book and feel free to comment or ask anything... i would love to see what you all think <3