Part 5 : sad day

i hate me...

i had a plan and forced myself to follow it to be successfull but i failed.

i didnt try hard enough and then failed...

stupid.

sorry, but i am only human so this is going to be a sad depressing and weird entry of me being mad at me...

i had a plan and tried to stick to it but in the end it fell apart... stupid me.

tomorrow i am going to restart and then try to follow it through... it has to be done.

ANYWAY.......

my brothers and i tried building a house of cards and we built the first level very successfully but as soon as we started the second level everything just kept falling over and after 4 hours we just gave up.

i  had a strange dreams again

i was at school when my dad appeared in my classroom and suddenly i was at home. it was a sunny day and we were all outside just chatting when everything went dark and the wind started tearing our house and the trees apart. dark clouds formed over our house and lightning started crashing into the ground.

there was a weird alien lady with fiery eyes and then she started shooting at everyone with weird lazer guns and the ground started breaking apart into pieces and started rising up into the sky. All the buildings tore apart and then she tried to kill me and my family.

strangely the Avengers showed up  (with Tony Stark)   and they somehow stopped her and she dissappeared. everything went back to normal and i woke up at school back in class. 

then my dad woke me up and said it was 8 AM.....

so yeah... another weird dream...

how are you all?

do you think i should hate myself for failing with my plans or not?